Any new reports?

• pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

?

We had to cancel our trip for 6/23-25 due to cold and rain. I could’ve roughed it out but the 10 year old would’ve been miserable. Hoping to try again in August or September.

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

That’s no good.. I understand, you wouldn’t want the kid to be miserable. I wouldn’t either. I was looking forward to your report. Heading to Namakan in 2 weeks. Can’t wait to get back up to God’s Country!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Big mayfly hatch.

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

That’s no good.. I understand, you wouldn’t want the kid to be miserable. I wouldn’t either. I was looking forward to your report. Heading to Namakan in 2 weeks. Can’t wait to get back up to God’s Country!

I hope it’s a great trip, keep us posted!

Big mayfly hatch.

Phil’s report seems to play that down a bit in terms of the impact it’s having on fishing: “Sheds are common on the water surface throughout Kabetogama but doesn’t seem to have slowed down a continued strong walleye bite. Even as you can see the water surface being broken frequently by fish feeding on mayflies, walleyes are being caught along deep weed lines and most recently in the 26-32 ft depth range on the reef edges.” Full report as of 7/2

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Keep in mind phil owns resorts here the better the fishing the better for him,

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Keep in mind phil owns resorts here the better the fishing the better for him,

Didn’t know that but yes, it makes sense. Always consider the source.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.