Another 50+ lb Muskie?

• Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

I’m guessing this is recent?

It looks to be carefully measured…length, girth and well documented on the video.

I’m not one to post many videos but here’s an exception.

And BTW, I hate the musical accompaniment that these You-Tube warriors punish some of us with, so be warned to mute the volume. crazy

Attachments:
    1. ML-musky19.png

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Congrats to the angler. Fish of a lifetime.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

That one is from a couple of years ago, but it’s still an awesome fish!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

That one is from a couple of years ago, but it’s still an awesome fish!

Sadly I have now since learned. Typically I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s current but this time I was not patient enough to do my diligence.

I’ve learned that this was from 2016. I believed I would have some knowledge of this back when it was supposedly caught back then, however I have no awareness of this catch being recorded back then.

A notable catch nonetheless, however I wonder why it just went viral today on media outlets? ???

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Definitely not a recent catch but a tanker nonetheless.

Deuces

The coloring in those big always seems to be so incredibly bright in that lake, a guy would think their prey would see them coming from a mile away, half to be some real dumb prey, which begs the question, if their diet is mainly bass?

devil

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

A notable catch nonetheless, however I wonder why it just went viral today on media outlets?

YouTube algorithms. Gotta love them. Google knew you hated that music and was just taunting you.

Check out the comments on videos that are 1+ years old. You’ll see people commenting on what video they watched prior and all seem to arrive there from the same source. Then as this video trends, it’ll just continue to get more and more visibility. Then people repost them on Facebook and elsewhere. It’s a viscous cycle.

Adam Tidemanson

Their diet is primarily Ciscoes. Those monsters spend a lot of time in the open basin and are lighter because of it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.