An Old Feature…

• mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Guys:

The website is becoming more familiar all the time. Haven’t been in this section for a while and decided to browse here to see what was happening.

One of the old features used to take you to the post after last post you read in each thread. Not sure how that was addressed or if it is through new manipulation or just hasn’t been installed yet or isn’t going to be installed. Thank you in advance!!!

Mark

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

Hey Mark – this one’s on the list and the foundation needed to make this happen is in progress. Right now there’s a lot of under the hood stuff that is needed to get some of the old features back while maintaining the current features.

This is also related to full post tracking – the red numbers that used to be displayed based on what you’ve read and haven’t read.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Dave:

Thanks for the response!!! I figured that it was on its way, but was considering the timing. All good, other than not be able to get at my favorites currently all is good and no loss if there is no change from now!!!

Mark

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Dave:

Just curious to see how this one is going… If its not, guess its survivable, but always liked that feature… Thank you in advance!!!

Mark

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Not to sound like a broken G-Loomis favorite rod, and if there has been an answer to this that I have missed then my apologies.

Has there been a resolve Dave Lozier, James Holst or Brian Klawitter?

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Denny O:

Thanks for bringing to the top and BK, thanks for the update!!!

Mark

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

I been harpin’ on this for a long time.

Maybe some day.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

When web site admins are having trouble and can’t find an answer to a problem, they go to Dave.

If this was an easy fix, it would be done.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

It was great on the old site, but if it doesn’t work in this platform, like I said before… I’m ok with it

Mark

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

Dave has been busy helping us rebuild a few sites for clients, I will put this on my list of notes to address! Thank you!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.