Am I missing something here

• Evan Pheneger
    Hastings, MN

Just looks like its getting cleared out. Great price, snatch it up. Here is how the price has moved on that item in the last few months.

Attachments:
    1. marcum-shuttle-lx-6-price-chart.png

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

wow thats a great deal thank you for posting!! got one in the cart woot

munchy
    NULL

With the way the graph is dropping so consistently it looks like the seller has an auto-repricer set and forgot about it, and now that sales are dropping so is the price. Many good deals can be had by screwing up the settings on them. Now that you have made it public I highly suggest you pounce on it before the seller notices all the low price sales and fix it.

Part time Amazon Seller here

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Just got the email that it shipped so we will see if it actually shows up and doesn’t get canceled.

jld
    Holmen

I don’t really need another flasher but figured I could sell one of my others to upgrade to this unit. Let us know if it shows up!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

That’s a steal of a deal. But both my lx6 and 7 had 2 major issues the first winter of use. And 2 to 3 weeks each time sitting at marcum.
    Is it worth the risk to try it again

JoeMX1825
    MN

Marcum likely going with a new generation flasher in 2019/2020 so they are clearing out their remaining old inventory as fast as they can…

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

well it showed up with everything it should come with. came in the Marcum 5 gallon bucket as well. fired right up and everything seems to work the way it should. Now just the long wait to try it out this winter woot

jld
    Holmen

Glad to hear it worked out!

tornadochaser

I suggest looking at other sporting goods brands that that seller carries as well. Not just Marcum stuff they have marked down, I just threw a bunch of coolers, trail cameras, and ground blinds in my amazon price tracker, as I found numerous models with steady price drops over the last 2 months.

Ice Cap

I suggest looking at other sporting goods brands that that seller carries as well. Not just Marcum stuff they have marked down, I just threw a bunch of coolers, trail cameras, and ground blinds in my amazon price tracker, as I found numerous models with steady price drops over the last 2 months.

Amazon has a price tracker?

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tornadochaser wrote:</div>

Keepa.com
    camelcamelcamel.com
    Junglesearch.com
    To name a few….

tornadochaser

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tornadochaser wrote:</div>

Yes. For quick checks I use honey and CamelCamelCamel. For watching stuff over time, Camel3X is good, and I also have access to a custom tool via a private website that only posts items when they are at their lowest prices for the time period of my choosing.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

At $370 I am seriously thinking about giving this a shot. I need to go back and read bad reviews before I do something dumb (again).

They just dropped to $330 now…

Doug M
    SE SD

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Doug M wrote:</div>
    At $370 I am seriously thinking about giving this a shot. I need to go back and read bad reviews before I do something dumb (again).

I seen that. I hadn’t pulled the trigger yet. May hold off little longer and see if drop again.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Carter Johnson wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Doug M wrote:</div>

I seen that. I hadn’t pulled the trigger yet. May hold off little longer and see if drop again.

My experience with the rt9 is not good at all. I wouldn’t fork over a 100 bucks for it unless I had a buyer lined up to double my money

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

My experience with the rt9 is not good at all. I wouldn’t fork over a 100 bucks for it unless I had a buyer lined up to double my money

I remember them having problems for sure. I will pass on that for sure.

Doug M
    SE SD

I just can’t get myself to do it. I was intrigued by the ability of sonar in 2 holes and camera on the same screen.

dbv2

Wow – the RT-9 sure is a good deal. But, sounds like feedback is not to buy it, as not as good as Lx7? Might buy it and see how it works and if don’t like it, just return it.

Wonder if Marcum has new models coming out in the Fall?

Doug M
    SE SD

I wonder how many of these are still out there sitting on the shelves or in a warehouse. What would the price be when a new line comes out or what they do with the leftovers.

Tritoon
    Austin, MN

What was the price on the Lx6?

dbv2

The lowest the LX6 Lithium got was $399. That was a great deal. Although the RT-9 seems like a great deal too. Wonder if they have new models coming out?

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Finally will get a chance to try this beast out soon now that ice is starting!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.