actually caught a couple

• patk
    Nisswa, MN

Left work early to make a last shot for the season. Got up here just in time to pop a couple holes before sunset.

Picked up a nice eater jigging before sunset. Not real agressive but hit after a little coaxing. Just off the weed line.

First thing I did was set a tip up a little bit down the break. That tripped a little after dark. Nice 23 or so. Didn’t measure and taking your own fish pic was didn’t go well.

Probably back at it on Saturday, not sure where yet

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Went back out on Saturday. Mid-afternoon I did a little hopping around off the break in 30fow in a neighboring basin. Found some small perch and some whitefish.

Decided to go to the same spot for sunset and was a bad choice. With the temp dropping like a rock my guess is that impacted the fish. Shallow on the weedline was not the place to be.

Didn’t take me too long to figure out I was in the wrong place. That said when the window is an hour or so what do you do? Especially when it’s -20+ windchills? So I turned on some tunes, hoped for the best, and now thinking about open water walleyes grin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.