A man from South of the boarder ( or how the number 45 affects him )

• sji
    Participant

Some time ago I was forced into a situation with a man from South of the boarder. Now not all are this way but some of us here where I live poke fun and make jokes about people from South of the boarder. Some even look down on them, call them names and are just plain mean to them. There are times I wish there was a wall on the boarder between them and us.

But I have to say, the day I was forced into meeting this man from the South it wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be. Although I thought he was looking for a handout he wasn’t. He jumped right in and worked for what I offered him.

So although he was different from me, talked funny, and has this strange sense of humor I did enjoy meeting him. We still keep in contact and even talk on occasion.

Just goes to show a guy that even though he is from down there, he’s kinda, sorta, OKish.
    Happy 45th Anniversary Denny. For a guy from Iowa your not half bad.

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

Some time ago I was forced into a situation with a man from South of the boarder. Now not all are this way but some of us here where I live poke fun and make jokes about people from South of the boarder. Some even look down on them, call them names and are just plain mean to them. There are times I wish there was a wall on the boarder between them and us.

But I have to say, the day I was forced into meeting this man from the South it wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be. Although I thought he was looking for a handout he wasn’t. He jumped right in and worked for what I offered him.

So although he was different from me, talked funny, and has this strange sense of humor I did enjoy meeting him. We still keep in contact and even talk on occasion.

Just goes to show a guy that even though he is from down there, he’s kinda, sorta, OKish.
    Happy 45th Anniversary Denny. For a guy from Iowa your not half bad.

rotflol rotflol happy anniversary Denny and da misses!! waytogo toast

mxskeeter
    Participant
    SW Wisconsin

Happy Anniversary DennyO. Congrats on 45 years. applause

Denny O
    Participant
    Central IOWA

Oh My, And A Wholly Carp too!!

You SIr are a wonder!

Many thanks my FRIEND! bow blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush blush bow

Denny O
    Participant
    Central IOWA

Please excuse me ,,
    Many thanks to all of my IDO friends!
    SWMBO and me, are in appreciation from your wishes. toast wave

chuck100
    Participant
    Platteville,Wi.

Happy 45th Denny.

Denny O
    Participant
    Central IOWA

Thank you gentlemen!
    We went out for dinner at Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano here in the NW side of DSM.

What was the most interesting to us was a walk down memory lanes as this was prom night for the young adults!many groups of 4 to 6 and 12 to 16 filtered through. Our waiter was well seasoned to Biaggi’s and served us well. Only one of a few nights out that we do in a years time.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Missed this one!

Happy Belated Denny!

Your the only person I know that only wears one boot in the winter because there was a 50% chance of snow.

Congrats Denny and here’s to you and the Mrs.! toast

jake47
    Participant
    WI

Congrats Denny!

I totally came here for what I thought would be political fireworks….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The fireworks were in Iowa…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.