A Christmas Bonus

• big_g
    Isle, MN

Still haven’t shipped my items ? ordered 2 days ago ?

Jeffrey Trapp
    Milbank, SD

Still haven’t shipped my items ? ordered 2 days ago ?

When I got mine I got an email one day and they were delivered the next. I think they are a little behind getting the shipping emails out.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

I need to quit clicking on this topic!!! Each time I do its costing me money.. Placed my 3rd order today, my other 2 should arrive tomorrow according to UPS. I’m hoping to make it home before the wife does, so she doesn’t see what I’ve bought.

MX1825

I need to quit clicking on this topic!!! Each time I do its costing me money.. Placed my 3rd order today, my other 2 should arrive tomorrow according to UPS. I’m hoping to make it home before the wife does, so she doesn’t see what I’ve bought.

Yea you don’t want her to see HER Christmas present before you wrap it. whistling

mrpike1973

Guilty as charged I went back again. Wife needed a new present for X mas She will like it. Hard to pass up the deals.

orve4

I have debated about ordering stuff since this post has gone up. Finally cave and showed the wife the original total and then showed her the sale price and she stated buy it now. I have a new fenwick rod and Pflueger reel on its way with some other soft plastics. Thanks for the codes Staples50 still works.

dirtywater

It’s not intentional. It’s an ambassador discount. Don’t worry my lips are sealed. Go nuts.

It’s not a brand ambassador discount, it’s supposed to be an internal company-wide discount. The private equity firm Sycamore owns Pure Fishing, Essendant, Staples, and many more. You can look at this firm’s holdings and go down the list and find other codes that work.

I tried a few — BELK50, NBG50, TORRID50 all worked as well.

JoeMX1825
    MN

My shipment arrived today

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

I need to quit looking at this site during work. I ended up picking up a new spinning reel for a new rod I bought and I got some line. The wife is not happy.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I need to quit looking at this site during work. I ended up picking up a new spinning reel for a new rod I bought and I got some line. The wife is not happy.

Tell her it’s for her when she comes out

stout93
    Becker MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ripjiggen wrote:</div>
    It’s not intentional. It’s an ambassador discount. Don’t worry my lips are sealed. Go nuts.

It’s not a brand ambassador discount, it’s supposed to be an internal company-wide discount. The private equity firm Sycamore owns Pure Fishing, Essendant, Staples, and many more. You can look at this firm’s holdings and go down the list and find other codes that work.

I tried a few — BELK50, NBG50, TORRID50 all worked as well.

So these discounts codes were not supposed to be made available to the public at large.

Does that not sit right with people??

Jake D
    Watertown, SD

Fun police

slough

I can’t imagine they’d be naive enough to think those codes wouldn’t get out to the general public, so I doubt they’re too broken up about it.

tswoboda

So these discounts codes were not supposed to be made available to the public at large.

LOL it’s a multi-billion dollar company. If they didn’t want the general public using those codes then we wouldn’t be using those codes. This wasn’t a mistake.
    And even if it was they could shut them off at the click of a button.

stout93
    Becker MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>stout93 wrote:</div>

LOL it’s a multi-billion dollar company. If they didn’t want the general public using those codes then we wouldn’t be using those codes. This wasn’t a mistake.

I’ll give you the second part of your post….but “LOL that it’s a big company and they can take it in the ass”…nice.

tswoboda

I get that expecting the worst form people makes virtue signaling a lot easier, but you’re interpreting that wrong. It’s more like “LOL that’s a big company, you’re naïve to think they would let this happen by accident”. Check the context.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Sat good with my wallet. They still made a profit

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>stout93 wrote:</div>

This was a planned liquidation of old stock… if it was employee only codes, you would be entering your employee number or going to a employee only site to order. coffee Otherwise, I am sure we will all burn for this !!! devil jester rotflol

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

My first orders just arrived at my door. Got an email this morning saying my trolling rods shipped and with be here on the 13th… I think the wife is really gonna like her Christmas presents this year, I can feel it!!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

My first orders just arrived at my door. Got an email this morning saying my trolling rods shipped and with be here on the 13th… I think the wife is really gonna like her Christmas presents this year, I can feel it!!

That a guy. I was thinking the same thing lol

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

That’s alright. I bought a new bait caster for Sturgeon fishing then realized all my Sturgeon rods where spinning rods. Sure glad that 2nd code worked.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Looks like code has ran it course , no go as of 8:40 PM 12/10/22

mrpike1973

Second order says shipped first one not yet here is hoping it should work. A close friend who runs a bait shop said tackle/rods and reels roughly have a 40-60% mark up. Sleeping well tonight. As someone else said they can delete the code immediately.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

NBG50 worked when I just tried it.

KP
    Hudson, WI

Mine order came last Friday and was surprised how fast it came. Less than 3 days from order.

Justin riegel

Got my order saturday, email came saturday morning

big_g
    Isle, MN

I received my confirmation order email 12/5… nothing since. When replying to email mailer demon

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Ordered on the 6th, and received on the 10th.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Thanks

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Don Meier wrote:</div>

NBG50 worked when I just tried it.

I will give it a shot

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

All 3 of my orders showed up. Thanks again

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.