A Christmas Bonus

• duh queen
    Participant

I just scored a dozen bags of gulp minnow in my favorite colors for $33. That’s less than $2 per bag with tax.

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mike W wrote:</div>
    So what would be a good catfish , Sturgeon reel to purchase? level wind,or spinning.

Purchased a Penn Squal 2 level wind and line. Thanks Darren.

What size did you go with? Thought they had a clicker but don’t see that function listed..

I got the 20. Could of gone with the 30, think it was the same weight. I think there is a clicker button on the side but that doesn’t matter so much to me. Price, line capacity and drag strength seemed right.

Did a little research and it does have a clicker. Don’t forget 50% off line if you order one.

Might want to take a look at the combo. With rod it’s maybe $10 more.

I’m headed back in for round 2.

Joe Jarl
    Participant
    SW Wright County

Dangit! Got sucked into more flicker shads and minnows and some champ swimmers. Who doesn’t need more flicker shads?

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Dangit! Got sucked into more flicker shads and minnows and some champ swimmers. Who doesn’t need more flicker shads?

I ordered 50 of them lol. That should last a year or 2 on the river. I just accidentally ordered a couple seasons worth of finese bass jigs, flipping jigs, and swim jigs. I have to stop now.

ganderpike
    Participant
    Alexandria

I would venmo ya a beer or 3Rivers. Pretty clutch. Was very happy with the performance of Fenwick rods in my boat this year. Splurged on a few Supreme combos. Not convinced I shouldn’t make another order for even more fireline.

luttes
    Participant
    Maplewood/WBL

woke up this morning to a shipping confirmation. Looks like it’s shipping from Oklahoma and should be here tomorrow or Friday. Thanks 3Rivers for the tip!

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Code worked for me again this morning. My credit card was still working to. Thanks Darren.

Justin riegel
    Participant

Held out as long as I could. Now i have a dozen new cranks and 5 jars of gulp minnows coming

Aboxy17
    Participant

Well looks like I was late to the party for the Fenwick ice rods. In case you did not know Reeds is also having a great online sale at the moment. Cabelas price matched Reed’s 7.5 k-drill that was on sale for $167 I also ended up getting an extra $30 dollars off as well so only had to pay $137 for the 7.5 compared to the original $210. Pretty nice deal right there.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Well looks like I was late to the party for the Fenwick ice rods. In case you did not know Reeds is also having a great online sale at the moment. Cabelas price matched Reed’s 7.5 k-drill that was on sale for $167 I also ended up getting an extra $30 dollars off as well so only had to pay $137 for the 7.5 compared to the original $210. Pretty nice deal right there.

Make sure you get a scoop that fits the hole

mojogunter
    Participant

It still worked for me this morning. Yesterday I bought 3 reels and a slew of cranks. This morning I thought I could use a couple of dipsey rods, so I ordered those. Now I have to stop. Although I could use some more money badgers. No, I think I am done.

Justin riegel
    Participant

It still worked for me this morning. Yesterday I bought 3 reels and a slew of cranks. This morning I thought I could use a couple of dipsey rods, so I ordered those. Now I have to stop. Although I could use some more money badgers. No, I think I am done.

Which rods did you buy as the dipsy rods?

AnotherFisherman
    Participant

New Trolling rod and reel
    Gulp Alive (leech, worms, grubs)
    Money Badger’s
    Terminal Tackle
    Spiderwire

Christmas did come early…

mojogunter
    Participant

Fenwick HMG® Casting Rod

SELECT ROD LENGTH & ROD POWER
    ROD LENGTH: 7’6″|ROD POWER: HEAVY

Which rods did you buy as the dipsy rods?

Justin Donson
    Participant

Thanks for posting this! I was able to get an order in yesterday, but it looks like the coupon code isn’t working anymore.

Hoping my order ships and doesn’t get cancelled!

broeker
    Participant
    Minneapolis, MN

…it looks like the coupon code isn’t working anymore.

Thank god. I was about to go back in for my third trip.

3Rivers
    Participant

Don’t put those wallets away yet.

SYCAMORE50

Merry Christmas!

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Don’t put those wallets away yet.

SYCAMORE50

Merry Christmas!

You are killing my wallet lol but helping it so much. Christmas is done for my fishing buddies

mrpike1973
    Participant

Looks like it’s done I snoozed I loosed.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Looks like it’s done I snoozed I loosed.

He just put a new code up

mrpike1973
    Participant

sycamore50 Does not work anymore

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

I am not sure how they would have anything in stock if it did still work.

mrpike1973
    Participant

True Rodwork True

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Try STAPLES50

mrpike1973
    Participant

Mike W a thousand times thank you it worked got 2 high end rod and reels and hit sticks hopefully it doesn’t get canceled. Thank you! Had to wait to make sure I got a bonus at work toast

Jake D
    Participant
    Watertown, SD

IDO single handedly liquidating Pure fishing

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Mike W a thousand times thank you it worked got 2 high end rod and reels and hit sticks hopefully it doesn’t get canceled. Thank you! Had to wait to make sure I got a bonus at work toast

All 4 of my orders have shipped

Justin Donson
    Participant

Well I got shipping confirmation today, looks like all is good!

I can’t imagine what is happening with that company/site. I know there’s high margin on some of these products(cause how can places like Joe’s have consistent 20-30% off sales), but 50% is quite a bit!

Joe Jarl
    Participant
    SW Wright County

Well I got shipping confirmation today, looks like all is good!

I can’t imagine what is happening with that company/site. I know there’s high margin on some of these products(cause how can places like Joe’s have consistent 20-30% off sales), but 50% is quite a bit!

Hard to say if it’s intentional or not or what is going on with Pure Fishing. But, sometimes cashflow is more important than profits.

Ripjiggen
    Participant

It’s not intentional. It’s an ambassador discount. Don’t worry my lips are sealed. Go nuts.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.