A Christmas Bonus

• 3Rivers
    Participant

As a thank you to those that share information and knowledge here, I wanted to share a deal I came across recently. I’ve bought way more than enough for myself using this code already so hoping others can take advantage of it. Here’s a back story. A well know angler in the industry recently shared a 48hr discount code on his Facebook page for 40%off at Pure Fishing (company that umbrellas some big names such as Abu Garcia, Berkley, Penn, Plfeuger, etc. When I noticed Pure Fishing was also adding free shipping to these deals it was an automatic no brainer for me (shipping kills these deals sometimes) so I ordered a bunch of stuff with the 40%off code. When then code expired, someone on another fishing forum mentioned to try this discount code instead ESSENDANT50 for 50% off! I did and it worked and it’s still working…and still free shipping! Also it works on Sale and Clearance items. I won’t post links or instructions or anything, you will have to figure all that out on your own. But I can tell you this it works, and I have the product that has shipped to my house to prove it.
    I don’t know where this code originated or what it means or if it was even meant as a promotion or sale, but again just sharing for the members here on some great fishing stuff by some great companies. Personally I bought a few President/Fenwick combos. You might have to act quick on this one.
    Merry Christmas!

AK Guy
    Participant

You certainly derailed my Monday morning plans. I’m going to check this out.

Jake D
    Participant
    Watertown, SD

Hello champ swimmers

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

order placed, nice find!

luttes
    Participant
    Maplewood/WBL

Thanks for the tip! Order placed!

dirtywater
    Participant

Thanks for the heads-up, that certainly took a little heat off the Christmas budget this year!

FWIW: A quick Google search shows that Essendant, which is a food service company, is owned by the same private equity firm as Pure Fishing, Sycamore Partners. I’m sure this code wasn’t intended for use by general public but I’m not going to lose sleep over it.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

WOW ! Nothing I really “needed” but I found the Pitchin’ Stick combos for kids… I picked up 4 pink ones for our toy box here at work… for $21 4 little kids will get a new rod and reel ! Thanks for the heads up !! waytogo

Charles
    Participant

Good lord, walking away from this

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

Now would be a excellent time to stock up on Bulk line. May have to get a order in before this code stops working.

Karry Kyllo
    Participant

Thanks alot! I’ve been looking for a deal on Flicker Shads and Flicker Minnows.

tswoboda
    Participant

Thread titled Christmas Bonus as as in: Here’s a way to spend your Christmas Bonus.

Greg Krull
    Participant
    South Metro / Pool 4

Worked for me just now. Good deal after the summer wing dam sacrifices I left out there.

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

So what would be a good catfish , Sturgeon reel to purchase? level wind,or spinning.

Purchased a Penn Squal 2 level wind and line. Thanks Darren.

eyeguy507
    Participant
    SE MN

Thanks……didn’t know i needed another $70 worth of gulp!

dhpricco
    Participant
    Twin Cities, MN

Thanks for the code! Still working this morning.

Don Meier
    Participant
    Butternut Wisconsin

Thanks much ! Sweet deal .

CaptainMusky
    Participant

You guys are not helping my grossly overspending on things I dont need.

bigcrappie
    Participant
    Blaine

I looked at the whole site and could not find anything to buy. Probelm?

Riverrat
    Participant

They better catch this glitch quick, or Im going to end up with a whole lot more stuff than I need. Already replaced 3 old rods with new ones.

tomr
    Participant
    cottage grove, mn

Thanks! Order in and code still works.

ThunderLund78
    Participant

Man… all kinds of things I want and nothing I need. I have to keep telling myself you’re not really saving money if you’re spending it. But I may have to pull the trigger on a new filet knife…

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I bought 2 Pflugerville patriarchs 2 president xt and 50 flicker shads lol. To much but dang that’s a steal

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

I looked at the whole site and could not find anything to buy. Problem?

I could only find one item. In every color. doah

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Did your wife hack your account?

broeker
    Participant
    Minneapolis, MN

Wow — they were out of stock on most ice fishing rods/combos but I ended up with 2 new Fenwick HMG spinning rods, an Ugly Stick ice combo, and a truckload of Berkely Gulp. 50% off code was still working as of 1:15PM CT thank you to 3Rivers for sharing the Christmas Bonus )

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I could only find one item. In every color. doah
    [/quote]

I bought 5 of every color flicker I use and hit sticks. That should last me a while on the Croix

TheCrappieFisherman
    Participant
    West Metro

So what would be a good catfish , Sturgeon reel to purchase? level wind,or spinning.

Purchased a Penn Squal 2 level wind and line. Thanks Darren.

What size did you go with? Thought they had a clicker but don’t see that function listed..

BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

You guys talked me into it, but with some severe mental toughness, willpower and strength I limited it to one reel (President XT) that I actually need. Didn’t even look at tackle, as I don’t need that sort of temptation… rotflol

crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

agree. had a few things in my cart but walked away. Great deal on some nice fishing rods if a fella was in the market for them

Joe Jarl
    Participant
    SW Wright County

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigcrappie wrote:</div>

agree. had a few things in my cart but walked away. Great deal on some nice fishing rods if a fella was in the market for them

The struggle is real! If most of the Fenwick’s weren’t out of stock I’d be in trouble.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.