6.5 Creedmoor Brass – WTB

• TheFamousGrouse
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

Does anyone have any 6.5 Creedmoor brass that they would be willing to part with? Looking for once fired I don’t care if the head stamps are mixed or not.

My neighbor just purchased his first rifle after joining the hunting fraternity late in life. He has been trying to find ammo but it doesn’t look like any is ever available. I have the other components but I need the brass so I can load some rounds to help him.

If anyone has any that they’d be willing to part with please message me. Many thanks.

luckydave
    Participant
    Cottage Grove, MN

Midway USA has six different loads of factory ammo available on their website.

mxskeeter
    Participant
    SW Wisconsin

I was at PdC Cabelas this week and they had some 6.5 ammo on the shelf. Not sure of brand. Employee said it was the best inventory they have had in a long time.

TheFamousGrouse
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

Midway USA has six different loads of factory ammo available on their website.

Yes I have found some ammo online but at an average of over $50 a box plus shipping. Yikes.

I have everything To reload except the brass. I have loaded other six and a half millimeter ammunition so I have powders that will work plenty of primers and bullets that will work I just don’t have 6.5 Creedmoor brass.

Thanks to those that sent messages.

luckydave
    Participant
    Cottage Grove, MN

Sportsman’s Guide also has factory ammo ranging from $25-$39.

ekruger01
    Participant

Does anyone have any 6.5 Creedmoor brass that they would be willing to part with? Looking for once fired I don’t care if the head stamps are mixed or not.

My neighbor just purchased his first rifle after joining the hunting fraternity late in life. He has been trying to find ammo but it doesn’t look like any is ever available. I have the other components but I need the brass so I can load some rounds to help him.

If anyone has any that they’d be willing to part with please message me. Many thanks.

Still looking? I have some once fired brass. Not much, but I do have some from a few range trips.

TheFamousGrouse
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>TheFamousGrouse wrote:</div>

Still looking? I have some once fired brass. Not much, but I do have some from a few range trips.

Very much appreciated, but I have found enough brass. Many thanks though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.