593 million

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Marriage can be tough. I’ve been married a few times now.
    1st wife died from eating poisoned mushrooms.
    2nd wife died from lead poisoning.(she wouldn’t eat her poisoned mushrooms!)
    Friday humor?
    whistling

applause applause applause

Just got an email from my Attorney yesterday, seems the X wants Mo Money and If I don’t give it to her she will take me back to court and wants me to pay her attorney fee’s.
    You got anymore of the shrooms you could share? Lead would work also. wink

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>haleysgold wrote:</div>
    Marriage can be tough. I’ve been married a few times now.
    1st wife died from eating poisoned mushrooms.
    2nd wife died from lead poisoning.(she wouldn’t eat her poisoned mushrooms!)
    Friday humor?
    whistling

applause applause applause

Just got an email from my Attorney yesterday, seems the X wants Mo Money and If I don’t give it to her she will take me back to court and wants me to pay her attorney fee’s.
    You got anymore of the shrooms you could share? Lead would work also. wink

Tell her you can’t afford to hand over any more money. Your saving for a upcoming wedding chased

haleysgold
    SE MN

I’d be willing to bet the lawyer has something to do with the new demands.
    You know the definition of a crying shame?
    When a bus load of lawyers go a cliff and there’s 1 empty seat!

I always keep some of my special mushrooms on hand. You know, just in case…
    devil

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Tell her you can’t afford to hand over any more money. Your saving for a upcoming wedding

That got an actual LOL!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ripjiggen

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    Tell her you can’t afford to hand over any more money. Your saving for a upcoming wedding

That got an actual LOL!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

X2

brentbullets

I happened to pick up a couple tickets today and decided as I was backing away from the store, the first thing on order would be a WX2200 loaded out and then an 18′ lund alaskan with a 70 yamaha tiller… after I placed the order I would drive up the road from the dealer and buy the 400 acres of missouri river frontage to build a schouse or 2, and hunt some large game. After that I would head for the northwoods in search of a cabin and or land.

That would be 2 houses and 2 WX220’s

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I don’t know if I should laugh or cry

MX1825

Treat her like the IRS. Not a penny more than you have too. doah JMO

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

EP as far as the EX can’t help ya.If the Belle thought you were serious use the excuse I WAS DRUNK nobody takes me seriously sober.If she still holds you to it WALK away QUICKLY or RUN.
    Look at it this way, when you go fishing you don’t always keep anything somedays it’s just for fun and you throw them back.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Have to change the title from 593 Million to Over a Billion after no winner last night.

CaptainMusky

Is this the largest jackpot ever? I seem to think the PB reached a billion before.
    That is just an insane amount of money even after getting blasted on taxes and taking the cash option its more money than anyone could seemingly spend.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Is this the largest jackpot ever? I seem to think the PB reached a billion before.
    That is just an insane amount of money even after getting blasted on taxes and taking the cash option its more money than anyone could seemingly spend.

Even at my age I could take a good run at spending it. There would be some commissioned salesman around the country that would love to see me walk in.

Actually there are some bodies of water where I would buy up some properties, tear them down and put the land into a trust never to be developed ever.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Is this the largest jackpot ever?

From the googler….

$1.586 billion (Powerball) This Powerball drawing from Jan. 13, 2016, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains history’s biggest lottery prize.

-J.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>CaptainMusky wrote:</div>

Even at my age I could take a good run at spending it. There would be some commissioned salesman around the country that would love to see me walk in.

Actually there are some bodies of water where I would buy up some properties, tear them down and put the land into a trust never to be developed ever.

Agree I think I could spend it. Really like your idea about buying up shoreline.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Anyone know the estimated odds? And what all the possible combinations are?

The thing is, if there are XYZ number of combinations, you could by a ticket for each combination and be guaranteed to win….coming up with millions to buy one of each combo would be a challenge but a guaranteed investment. The major problem that comes with that is you wake up the day after the numbers are announced and hear that there were 4 other winners, and now you’re splitting the jackpot.

CaptainMusky

Odds are 1 in 302.5 Million. So yes, while possible you would come out ahead, but the fact you could split it would certainly be an issue. I dont know how on Earth you could actually generate all the combinations. I know you can buy Powerball online and determine which numbers you want, assume you could do the same with Mega Millions, but that would take a long time to generate the combinations.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

They said on the news last night I think it was 600 million to buy it out if you will. Like mentioned though if other won also you could loose money.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Odds are 1 in 302.5 Million. So yes, while possible you would come out ahead, but the fact you could split it would certainly be an issue. I dont know how on Earth you could actually generate all the combinations. I know you can buy Powerball online and determine which numbers you want, assume you could do the same with Mega Millions, but that would take a long time to generate the combinations.

Its probably not possible or some rich person would have already figured out how to do it and won.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I remember some 60 minutes thing back in the early 90’s where some investors group bought out a lottery. They documented the whole deal and had several issues like lottery machines breaking down and whatnot. They ended up not getting all the combinations bought before the drawing but did end up winning and each member of the group profited a couple million.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

its ok guys………save your money..i bought the winner last night!!!!! whistling whistling waytogo woot

big_g
    Isle, MN

Realize, if you have ALL combinations, you will collect more than the jackpot, you will have all the combinations of 5 without the powerball, 4 with the powerball… 3 and so on… doah crazy tongue

glenn57
    cold spring mn

looks like someone in Illinois won the mega bucks!!!!!! bawling doah

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

2 one million dollar tickets sold in MN!!
    One from a Holiday Station in Forest Lake.
    Another from a Casey’s in Fridley.

Check your tickets guys! 🤞👍

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

2 one million dollar tickets sold in MN!!
    One from a Holiday Station in Forest Lake.
    Another from a Casey’s in Fridley.

Check your tickets guys! 🤞👍

Those were both claimed Saturday morning. The winners did not hesitate

Viewing 26 posts - 61 through 86 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.