593 million

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    I don’t think there’s much to be irate about. I just read what the lottery office says where it distributes the money. Mn environmental agency and mn dnr. Im sure the state profits huge as well. I guess they made the lottery the handle the money its every one’s choice to play. Doesn’t seem like much to be mad about. And yes a good portion does go back in to the outdoors. So the state says.
    I’m not really a gambler. I buy tickets to the Power ball maybe 2 times a year

You need to dig into where the funds actually go for the “MN Environmental agency”. The largest portion of the funds go to things not at all associated with the environment or the outdoors but rather things like performing arts.

Well somebody has to support those guys and girls lol

CaptainMusky

Well somebody has to support those guys and girls lol

Its not the ones who perform for dollar bills though. -)

haleysgold
    SE MN

My 30 dollar investment paid back 100. So 70 profit, invested the 100 to try again. It’s not about the happiness for me, it would be about comfort for all my kids and loved ones. I could tell you I wouldn’t work in concrete any more. Or I’d start my own concrete company. But if my odds were as terrible as you said to win a dollar and I pulled a 100 then I’m set for the next drawing.

Hey BC – Not to ruffle your feathers but how did you win 100?

Attachments:
    1. Mega.png

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i reckon you need to buy a ticket to win……huh!!!! whistling

Rick Z
    Stark MN

Lawrence : I’ll tell you what I’d do, man: two chicks at the same time, man. Peter Gibbons : That’s it? If you had a million dollars, you’d do two chicks at the same time?

Just saying

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I would invest it all in bitcoin.

PS you don’t need a million dollars to have two chicks at the same time. I have a friend that passed away, that carried 3 cell phones…one for each woman.

Come to think of it, that might be the reason he died. coffee

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

My 30 dollar investment paid back 100. So 70 profit, invested the 100 to try again. It’s not about the happiness for me, it would be about comfort for all my kids and loved ones. I could tell you I wouldn’t work in concrete any more. Or I’d start my own concrete company. But if my odds were as terrible as you said to win a dollar and I pulled a 100 then I’m set for the next drawing.

Hey BC – Not to ruffle your feathers but how did you win 100?

Scanned the ticket I had and it said 96 dollar winner. So I told the lady print me that many more. No idea how it all works. I had the megaplier on all my draws. So however it added up I have no clue. But I doubt the lady at the counter gave me free money. I do t even know what the numbers were. I only scan my tickets the next day or months later when I forget they are in my visor

haleysgold
    SE MN

Yes I bought tickets. Could you ever spend that much? Would love to try. Would rather see them give out that much in 10 million dollar winnings. More people to win. I could budget 10 for the rest of my life.

Totally agree.
    Anyone know the reasoning behind why they do the huge sums and not break it up to spread it around a little?

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Anyone know the reasoning behind why they do the huge sums and not break it up to spread it around a little?

Marketing. More people play large payouts.

-J.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

PS you don’t need a million dollars to have two chicks at the same time. I have a friend that passed away, that carried 3 cell phones…one for each woman.

I tell my Lady friends not to worry bout me cheatin on ya. I say having one of ya B!t4hin at me is enough, no way do I need 2 of you doin that.

and I could easily spend that dough.
    G6 with pilot on stand by
    175′ Yacht in the South of France – Fully staffed of course
    A place in Monaco
    A wine cellar to store my Rothschild
    Cigar and Bourbon cabin in Yellowstone
    Weekend place in Thailand
    Private island on LOTW
    Top floor of the Waldorff Astoria in Vegas with a lifetime lease
    I’d need to buy US Bank stadium to park my toys

Plus I need to bring all my Friends.

Got a millionaire buddy that says “It ain’t fun being rich all by myself”

BigWerm
    SW Metro

EPG I think you’d be broke before you hit your 5th or 6th item, and end up giving it all to the state. $310m doesn’t go as far as it used to, and your divorce would look cheap! rotflol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I would just make sure my family is set for the future, if that means being a shark on shark tank lol, or some form of investments that will keep my money making money. Other then that I would start my new life with a long needed vacation, but spend a week or two at a few different places, just winging it. I have no interest in a big house but I would upgrade homes. Pay my close families debts off and just have some fun.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Eelpoutguy wrote:</div>

EPG I think you’d be broke before you hit your 5th or 6th item, and end up giving it all to the state. $310m doesn’t go as far as it used to, and your divorce would look cheap! rotflol

Dang!
    You’re prolly correct on both flame

And I was drunk last night and I think I proposed to the Belle. doah That’ll probably cost me another bundle. rotflol

I’ll need to hit the power ball also. waytogo

glenn57
    cold spring mn

rotflol damn EPG you sure are a gluten for punishment!!!!! tongue rotflol doah

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

coffee

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Terrible odds but good luck to everyone playing……you will def need it! I am sticking with DFS but they started changing it up every year since I won! More money and worst odds. I still think i can secure another bag?
    Anybody here play DFS?

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20181202-215728_DraftKings.jpg

Ripjiggen

We need a shaking your head emoji…please add IDO…

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

And I was drunk last night and I think I proposed to the Belle. doah That’ll probably cost me another bundle. rotflol

[/quote]

I hope this is a joke man. If not wtf.. I have a buddy who did that. Doubled down on the misery within a month of being divorced. Lol he really regrets it now, and asks why we didn’t give him a ass whooping. I can’t wrap my head around the need to be married. What’s wrong with dating a year or 2 or 8.

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

I won the mega millions on Tuesday night… It was only $4… but I only spent $4 on tickets. So I also reinvested for tomorrows drawing. I’ll buy everyone a round when I win jester

Coletrain27

I hope this is a joke man. If not wtf.. I have a buddy who did that. Doubled down on the misery within a month of being divorced. Lol he really regrets it now, and asks why we didn’t give him a ass whooping. I can’t wrap my head around the need to be married. What’s wrong with dating a year or 2 or 8.
    [/quote]

im up to over 9 years “dating” and its great woot

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

I’m coming up on 3 months of being married, it’s not bad!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

$660 Million
    CASH OPTION: $376.9 MILLION
    Next Drawing:
    Friday, 7/22 @ 11 p.m. ET

I’m frugal, I just going to hire me a fishing guide.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m coming up on 3 months of being married, it’s not bad!

Lol I was teasing the guys who went through a divorce a couple months ago, who might be engaged again already

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

My buddy said he would buy the state of Wyoming and fence it off LOL Well maybe a few thousand acres.

Reef W

My buddy said he would buy the state of Wyoming and fence it off LOL Well maybe a few thousand acres.

My cousin says he’d buy up all the motels in SW MN and shut them down so there weren’t so many hunters on public land lol

CaptainMusky

My cousin says he’d buy up all the motels in SW MN and shut them down so there weren’t so many hunters on public land

That’s pretty clever!

Wallyhntr1
    Tonka

I also wonder wth… I’m a vet of 2 divorces, 31yrs of marriage. There isn’t enough booze to ever make me want to go for 3, not happening. Drinking is in the past, so are marriages peace

haleysgold
    SE MN

Marriage can be tough. I’ve been married a few times now.
    1st wife died from eating poisoned mushrooms.
    2nd wife died from lead poisoning.(she wouldn’t eat her poisoned mushrooms!)
    Friday humor?
    whistling

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.