3/4 Ton Pickup Tires

• mike-west
    Participant
    Amery, WI

Have read a few discussions recently about pickup tires but like this one to be more specific to 3/4 ton, E rated (I beleive)
    I’ve had many trucks with the BFG All Terrian TKO’s but not sure I want to go that route this time

Lets hear your prefferences and if possible, why
    Thanks in advance

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

I am loving my Hankook Dynapro ATM’s. Thanks to IDO for that.
    I think they would be perfect for a 3/4 ton because they seem very tough. I have E rated on my 1/2 ton.

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

I am loving my Hankook Dynapro ATM’s.

I loved mine. They’ll be going on my Tahoe when that time rolls around. Great in the snow. OK on ice (is any tire really good on ice). They’re way quieter than you’d expect based on the tread pattern. They look good.

404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

X3 on the Dynapro AT-M. You will not be disappointed. Had almost 80,000 miles on my last set when they started to weather check, still had 30% or so tread left. Quiet, wear like a rock, great in mud, snow and even ice!

Jamin
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

I’ve had Cooper AT/3 on my last two vehicles (large SUV and now F-150). I’ve had such great luck with them that my FIL bought the same tires for his two 3/4 ton farm trucks. All vehicles see plenty of time in fields, corn stalks, and rutted trails for either hunting or farm related work.

Great tread life (47K on the SUV when I traded it in and plenty to go), off-road performance for an AT tire, great winter performance, quiet on the road, good ride.

I always buy at Discount Tire, but I’ve seen Fleet Farm has been doing a $50-75 rebate on Coopers right now as well.

crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

YUP Hankook Dynapro for me too. Was advised to put them on my Durango from the good people of IDO and couldn’t be happier. Smooth Ride!

Heres the link to that thread for reference

Dodge Durango Replacement Tires

sticker
    Participant
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I just put Hankook dynapro’s on my 1 ton Ford after having them on my past 2 Fords(1/2 ton) and loving them. I have about 2000 miles on them on the one ton and have been very happy, but small sample size for the one ton. I got them at discount tire for $153 each which I thought was a steal of a deal. They are E1 rated and 10 ply.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

Have read a few discussions recently about pickup tires but like this one to be more specific to 3/4 ton, E rated (I beleive)
    I’ve had many trucks with the BFG All Terrian TKO’s but not sure I want to go that route this time

Lets hear your prefferences and if possible, why
    Thanks in advance

That’s what I run on my 3/4. All terrain KO.

Wanted good shoes for winter driving with a trailer. Good so far.

chuck100
    Participant
    Platteville,Wi.

ATM’s are good -Firestone transforce at’sare another good one.

Morel King
    Participant
    PLAINVIEW MN

Hankooks are best I’ve had , working on some good years now wrangler

riverruns
    Inactive

Cooper AT3 10 ply on my 2006 dodge mega cab. Bought the tires last August. Awesome tire. Got them at FF. They had an awesome deal on price when I got them. They also had free tire rotation and free balance.

3/4 ton diesel so I’m taking advantage of it. Every 4Kish I have the tires rotated. They might not like that but the tires are in great shape.

fishingstar
    Participant
    central mn / starlake

hankook’s have a 60.00 rebate until the end of September.
    I also just put a set on my old truck. They seem to be very nice tires.

Dusty Gesinger
    Participant
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

I am on my second set of Cooper st/maxx tires on my f350. They handle everything.

mxskeeter
    Participant
    SW Wisconsin

I am on my second set of Cooper st/maxx tires on my f350. They handle everything.

X2 on the ST MAXX from Cooper. Excellent tire. The Cooper AT3 has $70 rebate right now. All of the more agressive tread patterns, regardless of manufacturer, need to be rotated on a regular basis to get the best wear. Also if you run aggressive tread tires make sure you have good shocks on your vehicle.

mike-west
    Participant
    Amery, WI

Thanks to everyone for the inputs.
    Decisions, decisions
    Have a nice weekend everyone and if you are anywhere near any of the danger taking place these days, I wish and pray for your safety
    Mike

ski junkie
    Participant
    Grantsburg, Wisc

My last set were dynapros and now I have Cooper ST Maxx and so far I am much more impressed with the Coopers

Aaron Kalberer
    Participant

Loved the dynapros, and cooper at3s, great tread life 60-70k and quiet. I now have nitto ridge grapplers just to try out (mainly because I liked the look of the tread) so far are great tires as well but a little noisy not a lot but you can hear them, which may not be fair comparing to the hankooks and coopers which are silent.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.