2B Lil Nood feedback

• Dylan Welle

Does anyone have any firsthand experience with the 2B Lil Nood ice rod? I like the shorter length for fishing in a portable house, but I would like to hear what others have experienced before purchasing. I’m particularly interested in how soft the tip is, and how quick the action is, and how stiff the backbone is. I’m currently using a 32″ custom power noodle rod with an extremely soft tip, extremely fast action, and a crazy stiff backbone. I’m really looking for a shortened version of something similar. Thank you!

usmarine0352

I got all 2B rods this year and love them…..however, my bro loves Mags rods and I tried his rods……amazing.

His Mags pre-built Carbon rod is very similar to a noodle rod and incredbile.

Try them out.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

If you like the 32″ power noodle why not get a shorter one built? I sent you a PM

Dylan Welle

usmarine0352 I really like the way Mags look; they build their own blanks, right?

usmarine0352

usmarine0352 I really like the way Mags look; they build their own blanks, right?

I think they make everything from scratch but I’m not sure.

Hydro
    Brainerd Mn

I also have 2B Big Nood and MAG rods. The MAG rods are the best, the 2B a close second, IMHO….

rjohnson8404

Incorrect they do not make their blanks they come from overseas like everyone else. Most of the guys will design a blank to their specs and then mass produce order in bulk. I have had conversations with one of the owners of 2b(Elliot) and spoke with Pat at the ice show this season about his blanks.
    Both quality rods and both with very high standards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.