.257 roberts

• Red Eye

By chance would anyone out there that does any reloading have dies for the .257 roberts? My boy is using his grandfathers gun for youth deer season. Over 2 yrs ago now I was able to find a couple of boxes of Remington core lokts. But have not been able to find anything since. I have some brass and was wondering if anyone would be willing to do some reloading for me. I would pay for supplies and your time. Thanks.

Red Eye

Ya I did see that but I wasn’t real sure on that berger bullet? Designed to fragment and shed weight? Doesn’t seem ideal for deer hunting.

Bill Mundt

Can’t help with dies, but I’ve been hunting with a .257 Roberts for about 10 years now in a Browning A-bolt. Been running the Remington Core’s with great results. Also tryed Hornadys SST’s with not so great results. I’m down to 1/2 box of Remington. Haven’t seen a box for sale in years.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Red Eye, I may be able to help.

Where are you located?

How much brass do you have?

Grouse

ajw

Lots and lots of deer and elk are killed every year with berger’s. I wouldn’t hesitate. They’re exceptionally accurate as well

Edited to add I’ve not shot them factory loaded. Only hand loads.They typically like to be touching the lands so your mileage may very

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.