2022 Wyoming Archery Elk Hunt- Guide Recommendations

• Jeff McClintock
    Participant

I have 5 Preference Points built up and I am looking for first hand input for a guided archery elk hunt. Not looking for, or expecting an easy hunt. I am not worried about shooting the biggest bull in the unit. I am more interested in a quality hunt and hopefully a shot opportunity.

gunsmith89
    Participant
    eyota, mn

Rokslide forum might be a better resource for this. I have done a few hunts in WY with success as well as group success but all of mine were DIY public hunts. If you have any questions I might be able to help you with please feel free to reach out.

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

I am no fan of Facebook generally for any information. But the elk hunters groups have been pretty good. I follow the Colorado Elk Hunters Group and the guys have been great and its self regulated well. From what I glanced over on the Wyoming Elk Hunters Group, I’ve seen similar quality. I just looked and Wyoming has about 15K in the group. Joining that and posting will probably get you a few good recommendations,

gunsmith89
    Participant
    eyota, mn

307 Pursuit Hunting Wyoming page on facebook is also another good page.

Buffalo Fishhead
    Participant

I would first decide if you want to hunt in grizzly bear country or not and then choose an outfitter based on your decision.

Buffalo Fishhead

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.