2019 8th Annual Officer Schneider Scholarship Memorial Fishing Tournament

• jimmysiewert
    Participant

We are happy to announce the dates and post the entry for the 2019 8th Annual Officer Schneider Scholarship Memorial Fishing Tournament, which will be held on July 13, 2019 out of Lake City. For those that have fished this great event in the past, we are looking forward to seeing you back – and for those that have not fished previously, come and join us for a great day of fishing and even more fun at the banquet afterwards. We will be again providing a fantastic walleye dinner for all the teams at the banquet and will also be having again awesome raffles! To date we have raised, because of you, $32,000 that has gone to kids wanting to go into law enforcement – in the form of scholarships in memory of Officer Schneider. This could not have been done without you the anglers!! The entry is attached on this post and feel free to contact me at any time at 651-448-3255.

Thanks again and we are looking forward to seeing you at the tournament!

Jimmy Siewert

Attachments:
    1. Slide2.gif

2. Slide1.gif

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

This sounds like a great cause and it’s on my home waters.

Will this tournament use the AIM – Catch, Record, Release format?

gonecribbin
    Participant
    reads landing MN

This sounds like a great cause and it’s on my home waters.

Will this tournament use the AIM – Catch, Record, Release format?

I believe the fish are used for the dinner

jimmysiewert
    Participant

You are correct. This tournament is designated a kill tournament by the MN DNR. We clean all fish and we have one heck of a great fish fry for the anglers (and their families are welcome) afterwards. The Frontenac Sportsmans Club does all the cleaning and the Lake City Sportsmans cooks all the fish with all the trimmings. They do an EXCELLENT job!!!

jimmysiewert
    Participant

We are off to a great start with entry’s and it is looking to be a very strong field this year. I will begin sending out confirmation letters / assigned boat #’s as soon as I get back from vacation early June. Looking forward to another great tournament for a great cause! Jimmy Siewert

jimmysiewert
    Participant

We are currently at 40 boats so we are expecting 55-60 participants this year. Anglers can sign up the morning of the tournament also (July 13th) at the boat cheaply in at Fiesta Foods in Lake City beginning at 5 am. Sign up for this great tournament for a great cause!! Feel free to call me at 651-448-3255 if you have any questions!

Jimmy Siewert

jimmysiewert
    Participant

Looks like we should have a 60 boat field this year! Additional boats still can sign up tomorrow morning (July 13th). We will be at the Fiesta Foods parking lot in Lake City starting at 5 am to sign in new boats and do boat checks on anglers already entered. Hope to see many more sign up tomorrow am!! Great tournament, great meal and banquet afterwards – and most important – a great cause!!

Jimmy Siewert

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

Any top to bottom results???

jimmysiewert
    Participant

Attached are the final results for the tournament. Thank you to all that participated and we will see you all next July!!

Big fish went to Ratz & Ratz at 8.77lbs.

Jimmy Siewert

jimmysiewert
    Participant

Results

Attachments:
    1. 2019-Schneider-Memorial-Result-Final-Results.pdf

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Thanks for posting the results Jimmy. So many organizers don’t.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.