2018 Dick Hiley St.Jude Bass Classic

• Paul Bautch
    Participant

This year’s St.Jude fundraising tournament is coming up this next weekend!

With the river flooded, it could be a very tough bite on Pool’s 4 and 5. Anyone on the page competing in the tournament? Any thoughts on the fishing conditions for this year’s tourny, this will be our first time participating in this event.

Can’t wait to kick off the 2018 Tournament season and contribute to a great charity!

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

Very worthy cause. Good luck and stay safe.

Brad Hak
    Participant

I will be fishing it again this year. Great tourney, 100 boats this time around. I have been out the past two weeks searching… I have zeroed most days. A lot of boats out on Saturday. They actually closed Ike park ramp during the day, should be interesting. Will be back out on Wed. Good luck.

Paul Bautch
    Participant

I will be fishing it again this year. Great tourney, 100 boats this time around. I have been out the past two weeks searching… I have zeroed most days. A lot of boats out on Saturday. They actually closed Ike park ramp during the day, should be interesting. Will be back out on Wed. Good luck.

That makes me feel a bit better about us not catching them this past weekend. Sunday was fairly windy but not as bad Saturday. Good luck and be safe!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.