2018 Can Am Defender

• joe_the_fisher
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Anybody have one? Likes or dislikes? I bought one back in October and only have 160 miles on it so far. So far I love it.

404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

My Dad bought an HD10 in camo this spring. I have personally put about 75 miles on it. Great machine and a huge improvement over his old Gator 825I. Only complaint is the mediocre buckle for the netting. Not really an issue, but just seems cheap and a step backwards. My old Maverick had legitimate seatbelt buckles for the side nets. The dash tool box sometimes has trouble locking in place. The motor is time tested and should last a VERY long time.

Ed Lashyro
    Participant
    NULL

We have a 2016 HD10 and enjoy it a lot 12 months a year. After replacing the fuel pump, stator, rebuilding the clutches and finally walking home after my Ranger broke down the Defender was purchased. Is is a superior product to Polaris.

John Timm
    Participant

Is is a superior product to Polaris.
    Anything is a superior product to Polaris.

Tritoon
    Participant
    Austin, MN

I was happy to see this thread. I too have been seriously contemplating upgrading the 2008 Ranger to a Defender.

joe_the_fisher
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I actually drove a Polaris Ranger and then the Defender and the Defender was so much better in all aspects. I got the HD8 and it’s the XT model. One thing they don’t give away is the doors and front and rear windows if you want to make it an enclosed cab.

Deuces
    Participant

It’s great to see your fortune changed around for you last year from middle February with a squished foot and begging for money to buying a brand new toy in fall.

Prayers and money sent seemed to work well for ya!

onestout
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

$3475 from the go fund me campaign must have made for a nice downpayment…

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

It’s great to see your fortune changed around for you last year from middle February with a squished foot and begging for money to buying a brand new toy in fall.

Prayers and money sent seemed to work well for ya!

Should go fund these guys back who helped when you were begging for a side x side down payment.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.