2016 P/dog explosions – Morbid/Graphic

• Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

It was brought to my attention that in today’s society, it is no longer acceptable to show the reality of rats exploding without the proper graphic video warning….

So Here’s Your Sign – Blood, Guts, Explosions, body parts, and anything else a 22-250 – 55gr HP pill can do to these dirty little disgusting creatures. For those that enjoy the morbid reality – enjoy!

TheFamousGrouse
    Participant
    St. Paul, MN

I love the flippers. Those are the best shots. Flipper dogs.

Man, there are some fat dogs out there. What do you do, feed them in the off season?

Grouse

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

I love the flippers. Those are the best shots. Flipper dogs.

Man, there are some fat dogs out there. What do you do, feed them in the off season?

Grouse

We’ve made friends and earned the trust with some huge ranch owners that have been kind enough, to let us go where no one else is allowed. We see dogs from huge and fat to new born.

Plus – like TV, it adds a few pounds

JMP1890
    Participant

Great video Randy! Better than watching TV, plus no commercials!!! Know spend some time pulling the handle.

Joe

Timmy
    Participant

Awesome video, Mr Morbid. I especially like the poor little pup at the 6:50 mark. Red eyed little bugger…..,lol

T

Iowaboy1
    Participant

Randy,I know you profess to be from Wis., but it I know Kentucky windage when I see it!!! especially when the wind is blowing 60 per!!

great video!!!! some more please!

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

Thanks guys. We had a lot of fun as usual with this. Most of the shooting conditions were pretty good. Mornings were fantastic while it was still calm. Afternoons were getting windy when we quit for the day. But the last day was just brutal. Sustained winds in the 30-35mph with gusts over 60. Cameras were being blown over, guns would get blown off the tripods if not held down, and just nasty conditions. I had to go shooting all prone with a 7″ bipod. Anything taller just got wind-whipped. We tried to stay with quarter or head wind shots, which wasn’t always the case. Depending on the angle we had anywhere from 25 to 65″ of wind drift. I’m still learning how to read the wind and its an expensive and challenging experience.

Randy,I know you profess to be from Wis., My “HOME” is out west

but it I know Kentucky windage when I see it!!! especially when the wind is blowing 60 per!!

great video!!!! some more please!

We are talking about getting together for a winter shoot in the snow shock shock shock

Iowaboy1
    Participant

We are talking about getting together for a winter shoot in the snow

hope you remember to take some snow snake medicine with you!! lol

stillakid2
    Participant
    Roberts, WI

Great video Randy! 8+ minutes should seem like a long watch but there must be some warp in the universe because it was over WAY too soon! Can’t wait to see the next one!

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

Great video Randy! 8+ minutes should seem like a long watch but there must be some warp in the universe because it was over WAY too soon! Can’t wait to see the next one!

If you need more, I have about 500 more kill shots that weren’t included. That could have easily been a hour long jester

stillakid2
    Participant
    Roberts, WI

You put ’em out there, I’ll watch ’em! ;-)

milemark_714
    Participant

I watched the vid,I can picture those being moles instead smash

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

Randy, thanks for the video. Awesome!!

I sent that video to a buddy of mine Monday, and we are now going pdog’n October 8th.

On a new ranch in SD where dogs abundant and they haven’t seen a barrel yet!
    Should be fun. Owe it to you!
    Whohoooo!!

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

If your serious, we would accommodate you Randy. toast

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

If your serious, we would accommodate you Randy. toast

I’m booked out through the 11th. Couldn’t leave until theb12th flame

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

Bummer,
    We’ll be on our way back the 11th. Short trip.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

Well we had a phenomenal trip. I ran out of ammo )

I figured out how to create an arial pdog with my 223. Dog on all fours… Within 200yds, put the cross hairs right in there front shoulder blade… Up in the air they go!!! Lol.

In one hour Monday afternoon, I went 40 shots and easily piled up 20. Stayed low. Kept moving and kept the dogs guessing my location. Closest for me was 25 yds, wow that was an arial lol.

Also shot the biggest Budda dog I’ve ever seen, it was carrying a dead dog it it’s mouth when i popped him.

We had a coyote come in while 4 of us were popping off rounds at dogs. Came in to 500 yds and didn’t seem bothered by the sound of Ww3.

Rattlers were still out to our surprise. We shot two.

I learned there is no 10 second rule when you drop your grilled chicken in the dog poop covered ground. That was an unpleasant 4-6am morning after :(.

We’re already planning the trip for next year and lined up a new property to shoot too.

Thanks again Randy for the video… The group watched it on our drive over and they were properly pumped!!!

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

Well we had a phenomenal trip. I ran out of ammo )

Also shot the biggest Budda dog I’ve ever seen, it was carrying a dead dog it it’s mouth when i popped him.

Once we started paying attention to this, we think they are cannibalistic. I’ve blown many p/dogs to pieces that were laying next to their mound. Hours later stalking through the shot up areas, we’ve noticed how many were “missing” ??? Then I noticed a few being dragged off by another dog. Interesting

Thanks again Randy for the video… The group watched it on our drive over and they were properly pumped!!!

Always nice to know I’m not the only one that enjoys hearing a good THWACK and seeing the acrobatics!!! Glad to hear you had a grreat time. Now next time take more ammowaytogo

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.