sold2015 Backtroller Avid For Sale

• 404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

These are some amazing quality boats, no corners cut! I hope someone who’s been on the fence with one scoops this up quickly!

?????
    Participant

Thank you. I do like it alot but I did go from a 20′ Glas boat down in size and kind of miss it not to mention a buddy has a 2015 Ranger 620T he wants me to buy for a good price as he is sponsered by Ranger.

?????
    Participant

Bump anyone interested make ma an offer.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

If you drop your price off of retail it will sell quickly. IMO a person can buy new and rig it the same for what you are asking. Just my opinion.

?????
    Participant

Ya have about 40K in it total so I thought I did drop it enough but will consider dropping the price some. Talked to John whom makes them and he thought that was close.

thanks for the advise.

Lets try $32500.00

?????
    Participant

Still for sale. Have to admit I went form a 20′ Glass tiller to a smaller boat thinking I did not need a bigger boat. I fish Leech, Winnie, Rainey and LOW alot and foud out as our fishing style evolved I Miss my large boat. Do not be mistaken the Backtroler is second to none in fit and finsh and quality it is also second to none as far fishability and tracking. For anyone that fishes any average lake in MN, SD, ND, WI, Ontarior or ? this boat is as good as they come. Best of the best quality, livewells tracking and overall comfort. Make me an offer I cannot refuse.

Thanks!!!

?????
    Participant

Ok trading in the boat next week and I am getting $29,900 for trade. Last chance a a new boactroller boat with many extras for way inder the cost of new. The boats start new at $27k so thi sis a steal.

Thanks for looking!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘2015 Backtroller Avid For Sale’ is closed to new replies.