sold2000 YarCraft 1785 Wrangler DC, 150 HP VMax, $18,000 Complete

• z-man
    Participant
    Dousman, WI

Asking $18,000. I’ve decided to downsize,and if you’ve been wanting to get into a glass boat without paying the cost for a new one, don’t let the age scare you away. I bought this high-quality boat in 2005 from a gear head in the Cities with less than 50 hours on it. If you test drive this rig, you’ll see that it performs very well with the 1999 VMax 150; planes out quick and top speed at 50 mph solo. This boat has always been stored inside when not in use and professionally maintained, and is in exceptionally good condition, in and out. I’ll cut right to the chase. NADA guide shows boat, motor and trailer at about $10K for average retail. The above-average features are as follows:

Replaced power head, now has 230 hours (less expensive than rebuilding old one).
    Replaced lower unit, now has 75 hours (drifted onto a rock pile in Canada couple years ago in neutral after seeing depth coming up, but impact damaged the seal which I discovered 2 days later; damage done, too late).
    Professionally refinished entire bottom of hull due to cosmetic gouges and scratches in gel coat from my ten years of use and aforenoted rock pile, and added keel guard.
    Aluminum reinforced transom by original owner and stainless steel plate backing for kicker I added.

Extra goodies: One aluminum prop plus a 4-blade DAH Stainless steel prop; 2 yr. old 80 lb. Terrova with new head, June 2016 warranty replacement; 3 Optima batteries, 3 yrs. old and less; 3-bank charger; Lowrance Elite 7 at helm, and Lowrance 334 C at bow; spare fuel pump; Cabelas heavy duty trailering cover and Yamaha motor cover; 8 rod holders; two Big Jon downrigger swivel bases;marine radio;oil/water filter separator; 4 YarCraft seats, 3 of them high rise adjustable; 1 butt seat; bimini top.

Shorelander roller trailer has surge brakes with new lines, and was rewired 3 years ago with Shorelander harness, and LED lights. Easy to launch and load. Also have extra hub with bearings for quick on-road fix if needed, spare tire, and a transom saver.

The kicker is a 2006 6 hp Merc 4-stroke pull start, with connecting rod to main motor for steering.

The hull, floor, and transom of this rig are very solid, and the boat features two livewells, two bait wells, two built-in cooler spaces with drains, and more creature features. The $18k takes the whole package as listed, but I would consider keeping some of the components listed, for a credit. Boat will be available for a test spin till Thanksgiving week, when it goes into storage.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0606.jpg

2. IMG_0609-1.jpg

3. IMG_0607-1.jpg

4. IMG_0607.jpg

5. IMG_0608.jpg

6. IMG_0605.jpg

diesel
    Participant
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Have fished out this rig many times with Z-man. He takes great care of his rig and gear..and has spanked me many times out of this boat. Good Lake Michigan rig also.

z-man
    Participant
    Dousman, WI

ttt

z-man
    Participant
    Dousman, WI

ttt one more time, then away she goes.

z-man
    Participant
    Dousman, WI

Time to bring this back to life. Boat is still in storage but accessible. If you’d be inclined to buy a glass boat if it didn’t cost an arm and a leg, then you should take a close look at this one. It’s a fishing machine and great for yanking the tubers and skiers out of the water as well. The power head and lower unit of the main motor have low hours, and it runs great. With everything listed, I’m asking $18k, but would be agreeable to keeping the Terrova, 2 Optima batteries,6 hp kicker, and the two depth finders and knock off $3k.

z-man
    Participant
    Dousman, WI

ttt for the last time. SOLD.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2000 YarCraft 1785 Wrangler DC, 150 HP VMax, $18,000 Complete’ is closed to new replies.