$20 Engel Bait Aerator Replacement

• mahtofire14
    Participant
    Mahtomedi, MN

I bought this a few weeks ago and have been really happy with it. It’s quieter than the Engel, and also aerates better. It even has an intermittent setting so about every thirty seconds or so it turns off for 30, then back on for 30. Rechargeable battery lasts a LONG time too.

https://tinyurl.com/2jmn3wn7

Attachments:
    1. 1F20B430-0808-4AE9-97F9-830E16AA5032.png

tim hurley
    Participant

Thought you liked a Clam one, and warned about a China aerator? Anyway I got one like that, works well nice to have a rechargable for a good price. Good recommendation.

mahtofire14
    Participant
    Mahtomedi, MN

Thought you liked a Clam one, and warned about a China aerator? Anyway I got one like that, works well nice to have a rechargable for a good price. Good recommendation.

Not me. I haven’t used the Clam one. This replaced my stock Engel aerator.

AK Guy
    Participant

Have you had it out in cold conditions? Does it hook on the side of your Engel?

fishingstar
    Participant
    central mn / starlake

I bought that same pump last year. It will last almost a day and it does hook on the side of the cooler.

mahtofire14
    Participant
    Mahtomedi, MN

Have you had it out in cold conditions? Does it hook on the side of your Engel?

Been out for three full days and a few halves. Clips on, and has been living in my truck and shows no issues so far.

AK Guy
    Participant

Mahto/fishingstar, appreciate the feedback. Order placed.

Hookset
    Participant
    Southern MN

Forget the clip on the side, heavy duty Velcro on the top. Seen somebody post on here last year that they did this, just did it on Friday and I will no longer need the clip anymore.

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

good find, I purchased the Engel lithium one a few months ago, it’s a bit spending $50, but it’s super quiet and runs forever… hopefully this one holds up, if it does, that’s a great deal!

mark-bruzek
    Participant
    Two Harbors, MN

Forget the clip on the side, heavy duty Velcro on the top. Seen somebody post on here last year that they did this, just did it on Friday and I will no longer need the clip anymore.

Velcro on both side and top to give options for stacking stuff on top of cooler.

Back the screws out on the plastic clip on the cooler so you can fit your minnow scoop, then you have a place to keep the scoop so your hands stay dry running your tip-ups

CaptainMusky
    Participant

I found an even cheaper one on Amazon a few months ago and it works fantastic. Ran all day long. You dont even hear it running. Clips right on just like the Engel one. I cant remember if it has two or three speed settings but it does have a timer option too.

John Rasmussen
    Participant
    Blaine

Thanks guys, I ordered one also.

Don Carlisle
    Participant
    Aitkin mn

X3 on the engel lithium last spring. First time out I lost 2 of the rubber feet. Ground off the base for the feet and velcro on the top of cooler can’t even hear it run.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.