2 PB Walleyes

• joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Well Trent does it again! This kid of mine has caught some nice eyes this year. Went out yesterday and he pulls a 27 inch out of the hole but I wasn’t having any of that so a half hour later I get my PB of 27 3/4 eye. That was the only 2 we got but it sure counted! yay

Attachments:
    1. image2.jpg

2. image1.jpg

Tonka
    Minnesota

Congrats awesome eyes

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Both real nice fish guys!
    Congrats!

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Awesome fish!

castle-rock-clown

Excellent, the race is on to land the first twenty eight or better. I know they exist in other bodies of water, but to get one out of there will be a true trophy. Tip up or jigging?

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

It was on a tip up with large shiner Dave!! It sure was fun!! Still trying to get that wall mounter….both of these fish were realeased because of slot limit. To big to eat anyways.

bronzbak
    Long way from home

Very nice to see you guys on some beauties joe! Oh yeah won’t be long old stinkwater is going to be in your hip pocket!!

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Thanks Bronzbak..now if I could only get on some of those perch…LOL. OLD Stinkwater..haven’t had him do the old drive by GPS yet on me..it’s only a matter of time tho I’m sure. We have caught just a ton of slots in this spot. But these last 2 were the biggest so far. You coming back up again anytime soon??

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Nice fish guys! Keep after them big eyes.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.