1800 Explorer ss cockpit depth

• Mark Spesard
    Participant

I’ve searched high and low for this measurement and can’t find it online. Does anyone know what the top of the side measures to the floor? Considering buying one, but the wife wants to make sure it’s going to be deep enough. Fished from a tracker targa 18 and that sucker is deep. Safety for the kiddo is the concern. Thank you

Hot Runr Guy
    Participant
    West Chicago, IL

You probably don’t want an Explorer, or any model with the side rod storage compartments, which would give the kiddo’s a shelf to climb up on before they jump over,,,,,

HRG

Mark Spesard
    Participant

I can understand that, thanks. Do you happen to know a measurement though? It’s to put my wife’s mind at ease still. I like the boat, she does too. But again, just wants it deep enough.

Hot Runr Guy
    Participant
    West Chicago, IL

I can understand that, thanks. Do you happen to know a measurement though? It’s to put my wife’s mind at ease still. I like the boat, she does too. But again, just wants it deep enough.

Sorry, can’t help you with the number. But, I can re-assure you that my 1700 Explorer slept 2 fairly well,,,,

HRG

Attachments:
    1. Kids1-080407.jpg

Mark Spesard
    Participant

LOL!!! That is great! It gets tiring on the water sometimes!

Umy
    Participant
    South Metro

Friggin CLASSIC!!!

MX1825
    Participant

rotflol
    Love it HRG!!

CrzyToad75
    Participant

I have the 20ft Explorer Sport but should be close to an 18ft. Prior boat to this one was a 18ft SS like you mentioned.
    Floor to top of the side locker is 14″. Top of the side locker to the rail is 8″. Side locker is 13″ wide at the top.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.