Participant
    Farmington, Outing

It’d be one helluva party!

Attachments:
    1. 1-Billion-scaled.jpg

supercat
    Participant
    Eau Claire, WI

That could run our country for about.. ok its gone.

buck-slayer
    Participant

I’d be willing to split that.

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

I can’t even imagine winning that kinda money! What’s something lavish and random that you’d love to do if you won a billion dollars? Me personally, I’d hire a driver. I hate driving – it’s boring!! So I’d hire a driver to bring me places and I probably wouldn’t want a limo driver, I’d rather be driven around in a big ol truck! 😁😁

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

I’d drive ya around Sharon but you would still have to bake goodies for the ride.

Hard to wrap your mind around that amount of money. Even grabbing the cash option it’s going to be nearly $500 million or a million a day for 1 1/2 years…yikes.

Ripjiggen
    Participant

With that kind of money. Lots of boats stashed all around.

mxskeeter
    Participant
    SW Wisconsin

A jet fueled with pilot on standby to head to my fully furnished cabin in Ontario.

John Rasmussen
    Participant
    Blaine

I would have a cabin and boat at every one of the big walleye lakes in the states and Canada, I like the idea of a pilot and plane to make it quicker to get there. Sharon no way I am having someone drive me around, I enjoy control way to much for that.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I would start investing so that money is always making money and make sure it was enough to keep my grand kids grand kids happy. I don’t need a boat at every lake around, that’s a giant waste. But I would have land and lots of it.

glenn57
    Participant
    cold spring mn

when is the next drawing…….i might have to throw away a couple bucks!

deertracker
    Participant

I won $4 on Monday. yay
    DT

Alex Fox
    Participant

I buy all of my friends a Ferrari. We do a Cannonball Run from coast to coast. Whoever wins the race gets to keep their Ferrari.

There’s going to be some interesting decision making happening on that trip.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

I buy all of my friends a Ferrari.

Do a wiser investment and get the Ferrari killer at half the cost. The Corvette C8 Z06. Money ahead. The new benchmark of supercars at a fraction of the cost.

Alex Fox
    Participant

Money is no object at that point. Lambo’s, Astin’s, McClaren’s…it won’t matter. This would be my first bonkers purchase. After that boats, lakehomes, islands..

CaptainMusky
    Participant

The new Z06 will beat most of those except maybe the mcclaren. I guess a fool and his money will soon be parted. LOL
    I saw a Bugatti in Brainerd a few weeks ago. Looked it up and its apparently a $3M car! Woof.

Alex Fox
    Participant

Why would you have a Bugatti in Brainerd???

Those have a W 16 engine if it’s the Chiron or the Veyron. V8 for the front wheels, V8 for the back wheels. The Veyron had 1000 bhp. And they just went up from that.

The British Top Gear (original cast) did an excellent bit about the Veyron SS.

Check it out.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Why would you have a Bugatti in Brainerd???

Those have a W 16 engine if it’s the Chiron or the Veyron. V8 for the front wheels, V8 for the back wheels. The Veyron had 1000 bhp. And they just went up from that.

The British Top Gear (original cast) did an excellent bit about the Veyron SS.

Check it out.

Its the Chiron that I saw. Unreal car. There is ton of money in Brainerd and apparently the dude lives in Maplewood or something and must have a lake place up there on Gull I am guessing. I did a google search of Bugatti Chiron in Minnesota and found out that info. Kind of funny what you can find.

404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

So I’d hire a driver to bring me places and I probably wouldn’t want a limo driver, I’d rather be driven around in a big ol truck! 😁😁

$1,000/mile and I got you Sharon! I’ll have a mini fridge full of fresh fruit, snacks and pop. $1,999 fee for out of state driving + mileage. Offers too good to pass up.
    jester

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

Land and lake Cabins would be where most of mine would go. Be nice to have lots of land in various states to hunt and lots of cabins on different lakes to fish. I know of a few islands on lakes in Canada I’d look at buying if that’s possible, Then again with enough money most things are possible.

deertracker
    Participant

I’d go to “Super Car Saturday” in the cities and buy the entire lot. woot I’ve seen a Lamborghini SVJ and Porsche GT3RS multiple times that would look nice in my garage.
    DT

John Rasmussen
    Participant
    Blaine

I know of a few islands on lakes in Canada I’d look at buying if that’s possible

Let me know if you win. I happen to know a guy that owns one he might sell.

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Sharon wrote:</div>
    So I’d hire a driver to bring me places and I probably wouldn’t want a limo driver, I’d rather be driven around in a big ol truck! 😁😁

$1,000/mile and I got you Sharon! I’ll have a mini fridge full of fresh fruit, snacks and pop. $1,999 fee for out of state driving + mileage. Offers too good to pass up.
    jester

I’ll top Merican Eagle’s offer. I’ll do it for half his rate and I’ll be sure to have Blue Diamond Smokehouse almonds and fresh Pumpkin spice bread on hand as well. grin

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

$1,000/mile and I got you Sharon!

At that rate a billion dollars wouldn’t last me that long!! rotflol rotflol

Charles
    Participant

Invest it lol, then keep 1million in some high yielding account for just incase.

2002 7.3 excursion ) and then either a pagani or koenigsegg. Take some time with the family and just travel the world. A new boat of course.

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

As far as investments go…I’d buy land. Ag land, and lots of it. Returns on investments from Ag land have beat the S&P 500 12 of the last 15 years. There’s a reason the Bill Gates types are buying it up at a faster clip than shares of companies.

Beyond investments I’d probably be more modest than most. I’d erase debts of my siblings, a handful of close friends, and buy my parents a place down South of their chosing. After that, I’d purchase/build something remote in Ontario, something in the Caribbean, and likely live in the same place we do now as our “home base” to continue raising our family in a rural community.

404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

I’ll top Merican Eagle’s offer. I’ll do it for half his rate and I’ll be sure to have Blue Diamond Smokehouse almonds and fresh Pumpkin spice bread on hand as well.

No need to undercut. We can team up and split the duties, monopolize this!

Deuces
    Participant

Keep 5mill and give away the rest. The unfathomable pressures that would go w that wealth I simply wouldnt be able to handle.

ThunderLund78
    Participant

Invest a good amount into personal security – you’ll need it.

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

Keep 5mill and give away the rest. The unfathomable pressures that would go w that wealth I simply wouldnt be able to handle.

Keep me in Mind for that give away part if you win. I’ll do my best to handle the pressure.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.