Where to go in mid February?

• mower
    Wisconsin, Outagamie

I want to bring the wife on a ice fishing vacation. Where can I go on a low budget? MN, SD, ND ?????

Brett Erickson
    Maple Grove,MN

Are you thinking guided or DIY? that really is where the budget can go out the window. If you are willing and comfortable doing it yourself, just about every resort has cheap winter lodging ( Winni, Upper Red lake, Leech.. the list goes on)

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I want to bring the wife on a ice fishing vacation. Where can I go on a low budget? MN, SD, ND ?????

Refresh our collective memory, where you located?

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

The Alexandria area of MN offers a good variety of panfish options…

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Waubay SD, Bitter lake and a ton more in the area. The lodging is cheap and it’s a short drive. One of our members has lodging and guides out there, his last name is Biermann or close to that. Someone will chime in with his screen name.

My GF and I are looking at a trip out there this year, I wanted to go before Jan 1st when my license expires but we might not make it that early. Could possibly be a late February trip, although we are supposed to go to Vegas in February and warm temps might over ride SD.

Peterbob
    Menasha, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mower wrote:</div>

Refresh our collective memory, where you located?

Looks like he lives around lake winnebago area my side of town!!

mower
    Wisconsin, Outagamie

Yes, I’m from the Winnebago area. Looking to get into perch, walleye or crappie and get away from home. Possible guide. I would only have a car for transportation. We are willing to walk a sort distance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.