When is VMC going to restock?

• IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Been looking to restock my ice arsenal but size and colors I want are still not in. Does anyone (James, Joel) have any inside knowledge on when they will have things restocked at VMC?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Been looking to restock my ice arsenal but size and colors I want are still not in. Does anyone (James, Joel) have any inside knowledge on when they will have things restocked at VMC?

I checked in with Rapala on this and I was told “two more weeks.” I’ve been promised a notification when everything is restocked. When I receive that notification I’ll let everyone here know.

Ben Putnam
    Participant
    Saint Paul, MN

Thanks James! I’ve been stalking the website every day waiting for them to pop up!

IceAsylum
    Participant
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Thank you James.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>IceAsylum wrote:</div>

I checked in with Rapala on this and I was told “two more weeks.” I’ve been promised a notification when everything is restocked. When I receive that notification I’ll let everyone here know.

I knew I wasn’t the only one thinking about this..
    Now is definitely the time to be looking at your ice tackle and gear so it is completely ready for the first ice outing !!
    I did make a purchase of the new VMC Wingding Jig.. I can see the slabs putting a hurt on these right now and this winter !!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.