Sturgeon Contest

• dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

If anyone is interested, there will be a friendly Sturgeon contest held this weekend on the Croix. It’s a 24hr event and you can fish as little as 1hr or the whole 24 (that’s what I plan to do). $10 entry (paypal only). Biggest fish wins bragging rights and a nice embroidered jacket. $ prizes will be based on the number of participants and will be a random drawing of those that are able to catch fish 48” or bigger. It is limited to 50 people and we have about 35 signed up already. For more details do a search for “St Croix Sturgeon Classic “ on Facebook.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Please post the out come of this event when time allows.

Any DNR tagging attached to this?

mr-special
    MPLS

Your lookin at the Winner right here brotha

everyone else plz donate to my cause =D

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

I did contact Joel about doing tagging or anything else they might be interested in, but it sounded like there was a lot of other projects and time constraints to make anything happen.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I’m praying for 40mph wind. Blow that battleship right off the spot so i can move in.

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

I’m praying for 40mph wind. Blow that battleship right off the spot so i can move in.

Get too close and you might experience sone artificial wind from the 5lbs of chili.

No matter what happens I’ll always have this. Just like the Masters green jacket.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_81069462383389.jpeg

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Good news, everybody, we’re extending arts and crafts time by four hours today.

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Damn – I want that jacket.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.