Skeeter MX2025

• Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

The Skeeter MX2025 is one of the most versatile, multi-species fishing boats made by one of the best boat manufacturers in the industry. Watch us discuss in detail the top 5 reasons this boat is one of the best in the business:

1. Outstanding Fishability

2. Amazing Boat Control

3. Flexible Storage

4. Performance Versatility

5. Value for your Money

Skeeter MX2025

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Not to sound like a bandwagon jumper but, that is the most well produced informative piece I have ever watched. If I was in the market for a MX this answers all my questions except what color would I pick!

Very, very well done.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Yep, they do a great job! The MX1825 videos really swayed me to making a purchase..

socoeyechaser
    Colorado

This is an outstanding walk-through of this boat, it is spot on. This past weekend Jim walked me through this boat and Cal answered my questions on the phone last week as I was up in the Ramsey area and stopped in to SBC’s new location. Many thanks! My chances of seeing an MX in Colorado are slim and none. Maybe I’ll be the first…

Brad Anderson
    Minnesota

Hi cal, I spoke with you on the phone the other day about your mx2025 and wx2190, would you guys be able to produce the same quality of video on the 2190?

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Hey Brad,

Nice chatting with you the other day as well. I think a video on the WX2190 would be great, I will talk with the marketing team.

Ready for that test drive?

Brad Anderson
    Minnesota

Once I lock down the new house I’m in the drivers seat for a test drive, can’t be tempted to pull the trigger before I have a place to call home! Or a garage big enough to hold a beast. I’ll just say if I’m not on the water next spring in a new skeeter, I’m not gonna be a happy camper.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Well when you are ready let us know. We do have free winter storage for a boat purchased this fall….just sayin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.