Sat Rant

• fishnutbob
    Participant
    Walker, Mn.

SAT RANT !!!!! I have time to kill before the Gophers Football game with Purdue.
    The good Old USA is going down the tube with the elected people now in office. Darn Shame. Im upset my Wild Hockey team lost last night so bear with me. This Ebola thing is another matter that just smells with Politicans trying to make hay before the vote. Darn Walleyes didnt bite yesterday wind from the wrong direction. Its 10:23 should get done and watch BTN with the take On the Gophers football game just killing some time Go Coach Kill I like that Pun. Next the end of my RANT We have a appointed ‘CZAR’ coming soon to calm your fears about Ebola who isnt a doctor but led Joe Bidens campain camp.

The Pres is playing Politics with this because he can say ah I didnt know what happened the Czar was in charge to handle this spread. Close the flights down Cheeze coming from Africa.

You just cant make this up.

Government failure from top to bottom and over in the houses. We need some real people with Darn Common sense our Country is going down the drain fast. Its a real shame we need term limits and get these people out of office now. I feel better Now have a Happy Day

Go Gophers Wild Vikes Wolves

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

Tailgating???

biggill
    Participant
    East Bethel, MN

What about twins? They havent lost a game for quite a while now.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

I hear ya Bob. Seems to easy…just stop any person from an African nation or with a passport showing that they’ve been there from coming to this country. They should shut down all air traffic to and from that country. And if you want to report on things there or help out by going there, plan to stay until the country is free of the disease.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

Most fly though Europe. You would need to stop all those flights also.

biggill
    Participant
    East Bethel, MN

I guess I’m more worried about how to stop the spread of Ebolafoil an Ebola mussels.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Politicians don’t want any part of this. Its a lose lose no matter what happens.

The fact its brought up is a WIN for the media, and noone else.

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

Bob,
    Really wish you could have woke up this morning in the same country as I did. Amazing when you stop to think of all the opportunities I had – not to rub your nose in it.
    Fresh cool air to breathe that wasn’t contaminated or radio active, beautiful fall colors, ducks and geese flying in every direction, salmon are in the tributaries, could have gone bow hunting, TV hasn’t been turned on yet today, volunteered to help at the School’s conference cross country meet and watched kids strive to do their best in adverse conditions, IDO was un and running and I logged in with no issues, my internet use isn’t restricted, exchanged a few emails with close friends and family, told my wife I loved her, and never had a serious worry knowing I have so many thousands of men and women protecting my rights to free elections. (of which, clowns, idiots, characters, liars, thieves, and anyone else can run for office.)
    In all, a pretty good day so far

desperado
    Participant

I’m just relieved that we have someone in place now who will be able to immediately recognize (and alert us) if the Ebola Virus develops a Hanging Chad

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

It wouldn’t have been hard to stop had they been over cautious from the start. Anyone see the dude with the clip board seeing off the patient the other day. I get it, you can’t get it unless you contact the vomit or poop, still lets just be a little extra cautious.

puddlepounder
    Participant
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

good rant….. and the gophers won

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

On a recent trip to Boston,I walked what is called the freedom trail. So Here I am walking the very same grounds that so many died for.
    I can only express my gratitude as I stood on that land. I feel that todays society lacks the wisdom to look back at our past and forgets what it took to get us here today.
    Some words from our history.
    You may have to expand the photos in order to read the inscriptions.
    I understand the frustrations of having someone in office that you do not approve of.
    However the actions of those many brave men have provided us the freedom that no other nation can.

Attachments:
    1. image49.jpg

2. image48.jpg

3. image47.jpg

4. image46.jpg

desperado
    Participant

and we’re quickly losing way too much of it

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

@jrhuberty I can relate very much to what you experienced. As much as i try to avoid so many different political posts, my appreciation was beyond just elevated when i worked in DC. Regardless of how much that I feel most politicians are scum, the sense of patriotism is incredible when walking the monuments and understanding what those with great foresight had for this country. Then to put into perspective how many gave their lives to what we stand for is so humbling. The other thing I took notice to was how many people traveled from across the globe to see and admire what we have. To stand amongst visitors from Africa, Russia, China, India, and so on and hear their stories and see them in awe of us in an emotion that is nearly indescribable. We all have issues with our elected leaders and we don’t all share in our views, wants, and needs. But at the core, there is something so special that so many others want to duplicate and can’t. I thank God every day for letting me live the life I have and to look after those that defend us.

Attachments:
    1. DSCN2395.jpg

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Well said Randy,

I have had some incredible opportunities to travel this year.
    Washington DC
    NYC
    Boston

All it takes is to visit the memorials and see the spirit
    Of American Freedom.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

I heard a person in the US is more apt to get hit by lightening, while being mauled by a polar bear, than to contract Ebola…. why am I not seeing news stories about that threat and what about a Polar Bear &/or Lightening Czar ?

desperado
    Participant

OK, here is the Czar to cover Bears/Weather, plus any and all other contingencies.

Attachments:
    1. chicken-little.jpg

biggill
    Participant
    East Bethel, MN

OK, here is the Czar to cover Bears/Weather, plus any and all other contingencies.

Does his cover AIS too?

biggill
    Participant
    East Bethel, MN

Don’t you mean the hoax known as climate change?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.