RiverEyes Memorial Fantasy Football League – Season VI

• cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Once again we’ll be running a fantasy football league under the above name in Yahoo Sports. RiverEyes was an excellent photographer as we all remember, but he was also an avid fantasy footballer and great all around person. We all miss him around here.

I have sent emails to those who were in the league last season. You have until 8/24 to join the league. Starting 8/25 I’ll open it up to new players. If you wish to join, start sending me PM’s and I’ll get a list started. Be sure to include your email address.

Entry fee again will be 1 crankbait. Winner takes all (12). Last year I did not receive all 12 crankbaits but I still paid out 12 crankbaits to the winner. So, this year I’ll be keeping track and I’ll use public humiliation posts on IDO if you don’t get that thing in the mail.

You can start sending them now to:

Eric Tvedt
    728 Regal Rdg
    Hudson, WI 54016

The draft is currently set to 9/1 at 8 pm. It is a live draft but if you are unable to be online live, the computer drafts for you.

Note to all, despite never finishing higher than 4th in this league, this is my year!!! But join if you’d still like!!

Trash talking ………………… begin

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

emails went out today to

jayhaas
    vikefanmn77
    kornflambeau
    phawk712
    joerichie
    aces117
    glenertl
    revelsizer
    bzzsaw1
    tommy54603
    one other who has already joined online

youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

I’m in!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Crank on the way. I figure another Packer fan to take the prizes this year again. Really? Someone couldn’t spend 3.99 on a flicker shad and a few pennies to mail?

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am in ! Simple, 2 lures due by those who missed last year…. :), pretty sure I sent mine…. right ???

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I am in again. we will see what this season brings. good luck to all

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

8 teams signed up to date. Reminder emails sent out again to remaining four. Deadline is 8/24 for returning players.

I did not keep good records last year, I just know I had to find a few extras for Bzzsaw.

Q for you Pack fans, how good is Davante Adams going to be? This year and future.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Ok, this is open to new members!!!

Right now I have 9 owners, looking for 3 new. Send me a PM, reply here, they all have time stamps I believe.

Entry fee is one crankbait, mailed to me. Winner take all. The league is fun and in it’s 6th season.

Eric

ilbfishn
    Winona, MN

I’ll join if there is still room…

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I’m looking forward to being in again this year. Thanks for organizing again Eric.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

if you are still looking for a player, let me know I can always use more lures )

tom

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Phawk (wewillrockyou) can’t join this year, got too many irons on the fire. Have fun guys

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

If TomR joins, I just need one more……………………

Come on, you know you want to!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Still in need of one more player!! Send me your email address and you’re in!!

ET

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

I don’t know if you are getting my private messages I sent so responding this way my email is [email protected] if you have room in the your league.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

The draft is tonight, Mon, Sep 1, 8 pm. The draft order is set by Yahoo about 1/2 hour before it begins.

Let’s get those lures into the mail!! Despite posts to the contrary, I have not received a single entry ‘fee’ as yet.

Address is noted in this thread.

ET

big_g
    Isle, MN

I never eluded that I sent my rap, just that I was in… it takes me about a month to send the lure )

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

mine are ready to ship. i am sending a extra this year as i have a few i will never use from when i won last time. some bass stuff.(think big G sent me them) lol.

just have to get to the post office…..sad i know. but i am knee deep in the truck engine for 3 days.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Playoffs begin this week!

Top two teams get a bye! Here are the playoff teams and their top players,

1) Haasman – Manning, Bell, Nelson, Green, Graham
    2) Broncosguy – Stafford – smoke n mirrors!! )
    3) Vikefanmn – Brown, McCoy, Bernard
    4) ilbfishn – D. Thomas, Murray
    5) Bzzsaw – Bryant, Marshall, Gronkowski, Hilton
    6) Youngfry – Fleener, LeFell

For the sixth year in a row, I will not be keeping the crankbaits. Teddy Bridgewater couldn’t get it done for me (

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

One upset last week. Youngfry took out the #3 team, so this week you have

Haasman vs. Youngfry

Broncosguy vs. IlbFishn

Good luck!

youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

I think if I win this week it would be the upset of the century… Haasman is favored by 31… yikes. Of course his bench is better than most of our starting lineups so its not too surprising. toast Here’s to getting lucky!!! toast

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Haasman vs. IlbFishn for the championship and all the lures!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Congrats to Haasman, 2014 champ.

Final lineup

QB P. Manning
    WR J. Nelson, AJ Green, Odell Beckham, E. Sanders (bench)
    RB CJ Anderson, L. Bell
    TE J. Graham
    K Crosby
    D Seattle

Little embarrassing for the rest of us letting a team like this get put together. Several of those players fell down in the draft due to subpar years last season. Working the waiver wire really paid off for him as well. Nicely done.

Until August, 2015!! FF is over.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Congrats Haasman. waytogo toast

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Thanks Guys, it was fun. And you are correct, waiver wire was very good to me this year. Looking forward to seeing everyones favorite bait!

big_g
    Isle, MN

soaked mine in gas as usual !!! devil Congrats Haasman applause

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.