Quick P2 Report

• Francis K
    Participant
    Champlin, MN

Tyler and I were down the last two mornings trolling. Each morning we found walleyes willing to eat. Saturday they definatly preferred a down stream troll. Today it didn’t matter. Gold color cranks were working best.

The main channel current is rolling pretty good at about 5 mph setting up some real nice seams. There is a fair amount of logs and trees to watch for.

Attachments:
    1. image25.jpg

2. image24.jpg

3. image22.jpg

4. image23.jpg

Pete Bauer
    Participant
    Stillwater, MN

Nice fish, Francis.

I was the guy in the Jon boat that was driving right towards you at the rocks until I realized, ‘Thats not MikeW!’ Sorry about that. Guess you guys have similar lookin’ boats. I should have stopped and said Hi.

Francis K
    Participant
    Champlin, MN

Yeah, I guess you could call me a Mike want to be. Mike has tought me all I know when it comes to the river.

I’m sure you’ll see more of me over the next few months, Pete.

Drew Engelmeyer
    Participant
    Lakeville, MN

Nice fish, Francis.

I was the guy in the Jon boat that was driving right towards you at the rocks until I realized, ‘Thats not MikeW!’ Sorry about that. Guess you guys have similar lookin’ boats. I should have stopped and said Hi.

That’s funny. Kendall and I drove by your boat today, and had to do a double take! It was a couple of great days to be on the water! Nice job getting a few!

kwp
    Participant
    Eden Prairie

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Pete Bauer wrote:</div>
    Nice fish, Francis.

That’s funny. Kendall and I drove by your boat today, and had to do a double take! It was a couple of great days to be on the water! Nice job getting a few!

You were even in the same spot MikeW likes to fish.

Francis K
    Participant
    Champlin, MN

I guess I’ll need to start putting names to boats/faces.

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Sounds like some fun fishing. Im excited to get back down there hearing the water levels are coming up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.