Pool 4 ?

• dbright
    Cambridge

If you were to guess how busy it will this weekend on pool 4? I wouldn’t mind getting out in the boat again since my trip to URL is waiting tell next weekend now.

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

its wisconsin deer opener which will help keep crowd down. Also have to imagine a lot of guys put their boat away with the cold snap and have gotten the ice gear out. And reports of lots of fishable ice in the metro. So I’d say it looks good. I myself plan to be at everts before sunrise on both days.

dbright
    Cambridge

I have only made a few trips down to everts in march early April. Would I want to fish it like I do in the spring?

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

No matter how busy it is.. there is always room for one more boat waytogo

When you launch at Everts just ask questions at the bait shops as to the best producing technique as of lately. they will give you update on how others have done and what is working.

Good luck and best safe out there.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

If I wasn’t close to five hours away… and not having anyone here to hook up with, I would make the trip for sure. Not always the same, but best trip I have ever had there came in these type of conditions in the fall. Everts pointed me in the direction with plastic… and after some work, and maybe good timing, it was killer.

dbright
    Cambridge

If a guy wanted to fish all weekend last minute and did not want to make a 2.5 hr round trip each day where would they stay?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

If I didn’t want to drive and I don’t, I would call Kari and ask if they had anything open at the resort. 715-792-2333

Sometimes the stars just line up last minute.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ll be in the bait shop on Sunday sexing minnows. Say HI!

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

There’s lodging in RedWing right across the river as well…. if Everts is full. Just remember to pull your drain plug )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.