Pool 2 this afternoon

• Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

OK, baring any unforeseen disasters or other obstacles…I’ll be out this afternoon. The whole weekend was a bust so hopefully today is the day. Anyone else going to be out there?

Joel VandeKrol
    Ankeny, IA

Good to know that I am not the only one not catching them….! Good luck!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I didn’t state that very well… I never got close to fishing over the weekend because of all the crazy stuff that got in the way. Like breaking the (apparently irreplaceable) glass on a bathroom light, looking all over creation for replacement parts, and an afternoon at the work bench re-engineering it into something I didn’t parts for grrrrrrrr.

Today, I’m going fishing!

fishdale

I was out Sat AM and ended up with 6 eye’s biggest was a fat 25.5 all on cranks.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

You did way better than me! Nothing I did worked, flat skunked today. I have to be in to work early so I can’t stay out late. The wind tonight was kind of nasty at times too.

matt

Went Suday 1p.m until 7:30.Pretty slow for me 5 Walleyes,1Sauger,3 Smallmouth and a big Sheepie.Lost a couple good fish after dark but never got to see them,all but one fish caught trolling shallow 5-7 ft.Missed a few fish rigging minnows and caught the one Sauger.They would barely hit a minnow but would slam a crank.Weather day from work today so going to head down in a little bit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.