Password change help

• fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

I requested and received a new password. I used it and got in just fine. Now I want to change my password to something I can remember. When I get to the change password location it ask for my current password. I am using the same one they sent to me and got me back into the site ( same cut and paste of password ) on the change password location it says this current password is invalid. Not sure why it just got me into the site a few minutes earlier. HELP. I’m struggling with the new site rather bad. I thought it would take some time to get use to it but it seems like every time I use it I have a new problem.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

See your PM’s.

We’ll get you fixed up. Those computer generated passwords are a bitch…speaking mildly.

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

Brian how do I open your private message I see it flashing and click on it and it opens with a red #1 but when I click on it it will not open – HELP !!!

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Looks like you got it…and you’re set on this end! )

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

Thanks for the help. The password is good to go. now just need to get use to this new site. hopefully in a short while it will seem like it was never anything new.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The forums are pretty much the same as the old site.

Set a bookmark on the page that’s either listed as Forums or the two under Forums- Fishing Forum or Hunting Forums.

This works well because it takes you directly into the forums, it bad because you won’t see the featured articles in the magazine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.