Now This Is a Real Tool !

• Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

Holy firewood! If its little brother can put out 9 cords an hour, what can this one do? Way more than the average village needs. Love it!

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Now I was expecting to see a picture of BK, just kidding Brian. If I could photo shop I would put BK’s pic on the end of a wrench. Pug where are when we need you?

I would take a 4 or 6 way splitter, that thing is making kindling. Way too much waste. My cousin made one that mounts to the front of his Bob Cat and that is a nice splitter. You can set it at any height you want off the ground and it’s pretty quick.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Its fast and works great on a nice, round, even grain tree trunk but way to much kindling and not enough real wood left over for use with my outdoor wood stove.

Would love to see how well it works when you drop a nice, big, twisted elm tree in that hopper.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Great for campfire wood but not practical for what you want to use to heat your house. It is cool though.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Pug where are when we need you?

Florida. On the beach. Holding an umbrella drink in one hand and an Iphone in the other.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Not today. Highs in the 50s! Gonna get some Porter or Stout after work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.