No comments on the Vikes / Packers game?

• TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I take it by the lack of comments on the Vikes / Packers game that two things could have been happening:

A. Nobody expected that it would even BE a game, much less be decided by a more narrow margin than one would have expected given the way the Packers seemed to be in command on both sides of the ball?

B. The Packer Backers are in “curb your enthusiasm” mode and looking ahead to more serious challenges? Up next, the Patriots.

The Vikes played better than I expected. I’m not sure what was going on with the Pack. Phoning it in? Were they dizzy when confronted by the view from the top of the North division?

Grouse

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

When it come to making a little $$$.. The Vikings always come through for me waytogo

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

The Vikes lost. Next game please. Really though, with the score that close a person has to wonder about the pack because nothing changed with the Vikes.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Talking about a Green Bay Breakfast; woot

The Packers are playoff toast,
    Packer fans are ham and eggs.

mrgreen

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

The Vikes lost. Next game please. Really though, with the score that close a person has to wonder about the pack because nothing changed with the Vikes.

Do you really think we can score over 50 points every game?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

…nothing changed with the Vikes.

They were at home. That’s the big change.

Pete S

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Tom Sawvell wrote:</div>
    …nothing changed with the Vikes.

They were at home. That’s the big change.

x2 – and..

and they had bridgewater playing instead of ponder and greenway was playing. I would say having your best defensive player/caller in the lineup who’s played against GB for several years would help.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Zimmer summed it up pretty good… “the packers made more plays than we did”….specifically 1 where rodgers threw to rodgers )

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.