New Season

• bee
    Participant
    Maine

James any word when the new season Vids will start showing?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Our first show airs Nov 23. Things aren’t looking good for that first show being an ice show but no matter what happens we start our season in less than a month.

AaronMoore
    Participant

Looking forward to your shows, what new products are you guys promoting this year? I’m guessing the new strikemaster auger

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

crank’n fall eyes in 2-3 fow would be a fun way to start the season

biggill
    Participant
    East Bethel, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bee wrote:</div>

Our first show airs Nov 23. Things aren’t looking good for that first show being an ice show but no matter what happens we start our season in less than a month.

Don’t sound so disappointed. Remember last year? )

I saw skim ice on the potholes on the way to work this morning.

lrott2003
    Participant
    Wisconsin

I will take one week late for ice show as long as we don’t have the winter of last year. I don’t mind the cold but we don’t need all the snow. But for sure ice is coming…

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

@jamesholst does FSN Wisconsin carry the show? The $10 a month sports package down here carries FSN Wisconsin.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I will take one week late for ice show as long as we don’t have the winter of last year. I don’t mind the cold but we don’t need all the snow. But for sure ice is coming…

24 degrees here in Richfield, MN to start the day is definitely a move in the right direction for those chomping at the bit to get on the ice. Of course we’re forecast to see upper 50 degree temps this coming week so we won’t be walking on hard water any time soon. At least around here.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

@jamesholst does FSN Wisconsin carry the show? The $10 a month sports package down here carries FSN Wisconsin.

Yes, we’re on FSN WI. Same time. 8 AM Sunday. Let me know if you pick up the channel. I need someone watching to let me know when we’ve shot too many river walleye shows in a row.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Looking forward to your shows, what new products are you guys promoting this year? I’m guessing the new strikemaster auger

The new Strikemaster lithium is a good option for someone wanting an electric auger. I’ll primarily be running the Solo Lazer Mag that I’ve been using for the last 5 or 6 years.

Corey Rhymer
    Participant
    Roberts, WI

I… Can’t… Wait!!!

Attachments:
    1. Kreygasm.png

mitchfic
    Participant
    Blaine, MN

My Three Favorite shows: Life Below Zero, Alaska State Troopers, InDepth Outdoors with James Holst.

mplspug
    Participant
    Palmetto, Florida

Wild are on NHL Network tonight, so I got the Sports package. Looking forward to watching some ice fishing shows.

fireline
    Participant
    Rochester

James if we miss the Sunday morning show will you be posting it on IDO like last year ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.