Maybe something simpler?

• mossydan
    Participant
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Gurus at IDO, got a question and a favor to ask. I’ve been trying to recover my account via a new temporary password and after the 4th try it worked, YEA!!! Got a favor to ask because I got a long line of upper and lower case letters and different symbols and to log in you had to get them right. Well,,,Wouldn’t it be simpler to give a series of 1’s and 0’s to type in, it would be a whole lot easier for guys like me. After 3 tries it was getting pretty frustrating and was about to give up and sign off. I’m not slamming anyone but how many other are having a hard time deceifering what those symbols mean. Anyway I finially got mine done after the 4th try, anyway to simplify things because it seems a person has to be more keyboard savy the way its setup now, then 1’s and 0’s of numbers and the alphabet.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

A e-mail to BK was the only way to get me back in.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Mossy

If you or anyone else ever needs a hand just shoot us an email at [email protected]. We will get you squared away day or night.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

Just beware……..this site is like crack cocaine. Just 1 post and bam you’re hooked!!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

BK definitely needs an intervention or 12 step program or something…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Got a favor to ask because I got a long line of upper and lower case letters and different symbols and to log in you had to get them right. Well,,,Wouldn’t it be simpler to give a series of 1′s and 0′s to type in, it would be a whole lot easier for guys like me.

Copy then Paste. 99% sure you’ll get in. )

Then go to your settings under profile and click on EDIT.

There you be able to change your password to 101010101. )

Ed Stern
    Participant
    Goodhue, MN, Goodhue County,

Now, James! Let’s not be bad mouthing BK! He seems perfectly normal to me! Oh, wait a minute……….

mossydan
    Participant
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Brain your talking to a guy whos functionally illiterate when it comes to pc’s. Copy and paste goes way over my head. If someone was to show me how then it would be a whole lot easier and I could probably get that. Anyway thanks to both James and Brian and I did finally get a sequence of symbols that I could type in accurately, All the hard work is done.

pantherpop
    Participant
    Kalispell, MT

I know I always have a hard time getting the paste cleaned off the screen.
    FW is not amused either.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Simple tip Panther…use white out.

pantherpop
    Participant
    Kalispell, MT

Can you still buy whiteout? Can you even say “whiteout”? I thought the PC police had banned that word.

Huntindave
    Participant
    Shell Rock Iowa

Can you still buy whiteout? Can you even say “whiteout”? I thought the PC police had banned that word.

Of course you can still buy it. Just only sold in the “hood”.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.