Marcum LX-6, LX-7 or LX-9 – Looking to Buy

• Eric Casavant
    Participant

Im looking to buy a Marcum LX-6, LX-7 or Lx-9. Does anyone know where i can get one at a discounted price? Also i live in Saskatchewan and want to get one before the ice fishing season starts up! Thanks in advance!

Tonka
    Participant
    Minnesota

I bought a brand new LX-7 about a year and a half ago for $510.00 on amazon. It pays to look online checking out as many sites as you can. If you go onto craigslist you can find some used ones on there. Also, the St> Paul ice fishing expo offers up a good chance to find a deal on a new Marcum. I sold mine this summer for $550 on ebay. I didn’t care for it so I’m going back to Vexilar. Good luck bro.

uffdapete
    Participant
    Rainy Lake, MN

I bought a like new LX-7 a year ago off through C List. I really like it but might go with the LX-6 if I had to do it over again just from the standpoint of size and weight. And Amazon has the 6 right now for $424.22! That’s cheaper than an LX-5.

Eric Casavant
    Participant

Ya i saw that as well. Only problem with that is they will not to Canada.

Kurt Turner
    Participant
    Kasson, MN

Eric,

I have an LX-7 and I’m considering moving up to the new RT-9.

I grew up 20 miles south of Emerson, Manitoba and exchanged many elbows & crosschecks playing puck against your fellow canuckers, j/k… Dang I miss that cold labatts blue after a game.

Anyhow, if interested I’d sell you my unit for $475 and whatever shipping would cost. If you like the open water transducer, throw in another $40.

Let me know and I’ll get shipping cost to you later today. Kurt

jon amundson
    Participant

If He Doesnt Buy Id Be Interested In Open Water Transducer? If You Would Sell Separately? Im Located In St. Croix County Wi

Kurt Turner
    Participant
    Kasson, MN

Hey Jon – I’d like to give Eric a chance to see this before I commit. But sure, if he isn’t interested I’d gladly sell you the ‘ducer.

I’m guessing Eric’s off to the salt mines like most of us….

I’ll get back with you later. Thanks for asking. Kurt

uffdapete
    Participant
    Rainy Lake, MN

Eric,

I have an LX-7 and I’m considering moving up to the new RT-9.

I grew up 20 miles south of Emerson, Manitoba and exchanged many elbows & crosschecks playing puck against your fellow canuckers, j/k… Dang I miss that cold labatts blue after a game.

Anyhow, if interested I’d sell you my unit for $475 and whatever shipping would cost. If you like the open water transducer, throw in another $40.

Let me know and I’ll get shipping cost to you later today. Kurt

Sweet deal!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.