Lowrance Blue Power Cable

• Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

I’m looking for the power cable for an LCX-27c, it has the blue connector. Does anyone know if FleetFarm would have one? Cabelas? Gander?

Thanks

matt

I would think Cabelas would have one,if you make the trip there and they dont I have a spare I could borrow you for a while.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Wanna sell it?

I bought one for an HDS – plugs and powers the unit just fine, however after rigging the whole thing up I found out it doesn’t power the GPS puck… sigh

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Or does anyone want to trade a brand new Lowrance HDS power cable for one that works for an LCX ?

matt

Ehh,dont really wanta sell it as Im going to pick up another Lms and it comes without the cables.Let me check around tho,I may have another one somewhere as me and a buddy bought a couple a few years ago when we were borrowing each others Graphs,and didnt wanta tear the wires out,if he can find that one then I have 3and no need for that many.They must be tough to come by I take it.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

You could also power the network separately with a N2K-PWR-RD power
    node and use the HDS power cable to power the display.

You’ll have to do this if you move up to the HDS line anyways.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

I might have a spare. Will check when I get home tonight.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Thanks guys. Since this is on my spare boat, I don’t think I’ll ever go the HDS route, at least not in the immediate future.

There’s someone up this one that send me a msg that has one I can have, but I appreciate the offer Joel.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Glad you found one.

jkarels

Pretty sure I have one you can have.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.