• Wayne Daul
    Participant
    Green Bay, Wi

Site keeps logging me out when going to forums. Works before selecting general discussion only with “new topic”
    Something must have changed since yesterday?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Site keeps logging me out when going to forums. Works before selecting general discussion only with “new topic”
    Something must have changed since yesterday?

I’m not aware of any changes since yesterday but I will definitely investigate. If you get a few minutes away from your computer do a re-boot while you’re up getting your next cup of coffee or whatever and see if that doesn’t solve the problem.

scotte
    Participant
    pool 7

i got logged out this morning. had to re-register. now i can not change my password. i am throwing in the towel. give up.
    scott

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I was having problems periodically yesterday where I needed to log in, and when I entered my name and password, I didn’t get any errors but it still didn’t log me in. Came back a while later and would be successful. This happened on all three devices I use to access the site. I just assumed you guys were tweaking stuff.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I just assumed you guys were tweaking stuff.

I’m not aware of any tweaks yesterday that would have caused this but I’m talking with the dev team to try and get to the bottom of it.

If anyone needs a password changed just shoot me an email at [email protected] with your username and what you want your password to be and I’ll make it happen. I don’t seem to have any issues getting passwords to stick. I know that is a crappy solution but in the short-term it is better than nothing.

Art Green
    Participant
    Brookfield,WI

I had the same issue John mentioned yesterday as well. It happened around the time all the spam postings starting appearing under “Today’s Topics”. I figured everything got locked down, as I was able to get logged on a short time later and the spam topics were gone from the list.???

Wayne Daul
    Participant
    Green Bay, Wi

Thanks James,
    It is working now. This same thing happened when you first loaded the new site. I do also notice that with my Ipad the speed varies each time I log in. Most of the time it is rather slow but every so often it is noticebly faster. It appears the loading of the side bars is what slows it down.

Gary Sanders
    Participant
    Lake Wisconsin

Can’t seem to login using Chrome, but can with Firefox – not sure if that is helpful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.