Late summer bite

• Cody Brunick
    NULL

Headed down to the Red Wing area this weekend with the wife. I’ve never fished this area this late in the year. What should I expect bite wise? Planned on fishing the river Saturday and head down to Pepin on Sunday. Not to concerned about size just wanna put some fish in the boat. Any general tips or reports will be greatly appreciated.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Check in with Everts Resort,they will give you the latest info and have the supplies you to catch them !

I am heading up here very shortly for the weekend
    ( grey 16’Lund Black motor on front and back)

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I don’t fish upper P4, but I would imagine its the same as lower pools (P6-10). Current and BAIT. Find bait and find fish.

Attachments:
    1. 20140802_230242.jpg

Cody Brunick
    NULL

Absolutely. Always have great service and information at everts. Can’t say enough good things about them.

shockers
    Rochester

Headed out Friday morning. Stopped in at everts.

Water is pretty muddy.

We had ok luck with crawlers and jigs. Mostly shallow. 5 to 10 feet. Color didn’t matter much.

casey walters
    Mapleton, MN

Hit the south end yesterday Lake City and south stayed on WI side pulled cranks all day with mixed results. Caught about everything that there was in the lake to catch, no walleyes over 14.5 inches, alot of sheephead, stripers. Keep 4 nice saugers 15-17.5, and 3 perch. Tried depths from 6 foot to 22 feet best action was 10 to 12 feet of water, jointed raps were the best. Kinda windy wanted to go to head of lake but stayed where we were.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.