July Fishing Reports and Pictures

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Walleye fishing has been at it’s finest in July because mother nature let it happen. The southern WI river “Rock River” has went through three mother natures flushes the last couple months to keep the walleyes out of there summer pattern which we all know is hard to pattern to figure out at least for me. Water flushes mean lots of rain and high water conditions like you all have been getting on the mighty Miss. With high water conditions walleyes should always move back up river to make an easy bite in most cases as long as you know how to pattern high water conditions. This has been true this year in July on the Rock River and I have took advantage of it like a few other anglers have. Water condition now on the Rock River are dropping fast and is the walleye bite. I took the the time to post this report because nobody else submitted the July report but by time you read this report the bite will not be as I said because water levels are dropping fast. So I thought I would share what my success in July and I hope you enjoy the pictures and report. Most times all walleyes were caught on nuckle ball jigs by fin-tech tackle and live bait around clam bed and gravel bottom in 11 to 12 fow.

Attachments:
    1. JP-28in-7-12-14.jpg

2. JeffBest7-20-14.jpg

3. jeffBEST7-19-14.jpg

4. jasonH7-19-14.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

More July walleye pictures!

Attachments:
    1. steve7-25-14.jpg

2. KeithBest-7-20-14.jpg

3. JeffBest7-20-141.jpg

4. jeffBEST-7-4-14.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

More nice walleyes caught today!

Attachments:
    1. RyanBEST-7-26-14.jpg

2. Steve-7-26-14.jpg

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Nice pics and report.Way to rip some lips.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.