Used Ice houses

• mnicholson
    River Falls, WI

Does anyone know of a decent place to look for used or slightly new ice houses? Tough economy won’t let me afford a new one this year. I am looking to spend up to around $400 or there around. Any help will be great!

Thanks guys!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Craigslist is usually a decent place to look. Later in the season you’ll find lots of them here as well. But if your scour the different online classified sites you won’t have a hard time finding what you’re looking for.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

icefishingchat.com has quite a few listed in the classifieds section. Not all of them are from the Midwest though.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Looking for a portable or hard body? How many holes or people do you want to fish in it? You should be able to find a portable for a lot less than $400.

Pete

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Here is one not too far from home and in your
    price range.

Might be your team’s colors as well!!

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Justin,

I found 0 portables for sale on that site.

Did I miss something??

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

I guess he didn’t state portable in his post but I assumed

he was talking portable based on his price range.

I could be mistaken though!!

eyesfishin
    Somerset, WI

I bought my Frabill Trekker two man flip over new last year for $299. Not the top of the line by any means but does a good job at the task at hand of keeping me out of the wind and cold. With a sunflower inside you’ll be comfortable on most winter days. Fleet Farm usually has them at $299-349 through out the winter. Now’d be a good time to start looking. Marine General or Reeds online could be another good place to look.

shaley
    Milford IA

Just came from the bait shop, he has the new ice armour guide at $400.

travp
    Blaine , Mn

Quote:

Just came from the bait shop, he has the new ice armour guide at $400.

Huh?

shaley
    Milford IA

Whatever new 2 man took the guides place, neat little shack but to small for me, I like something I can stand up and streach in. Hard to downsize when you have a castle already

travp
    Blaine , Mn

Quote:

Whatever new 2 man took the guides place, neat little shack but to small for me, I like something I can stand up and streach in. Hard to downsize when you have a castle already

Oh, that would be the nanook.

nrid18
    Chicago, IL

MNick,

Does it matter what kind of portable? I have a Clam that I would be willing to part with. It is not the flip style, but it is in decent shape. It is considered a 4 man but it is perfect for two people. You can stand up in it as well. Unless you are over 6’2″. The best part is you can’t beat the price as I will give it to you. I just got a new one last year and it is taking up room in my garage. If you are interested drop me a note. [email protected]

Nate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.