Yet Another Multiplier Ice Reel

• hnd
    Participant

Quote:

The old saying still goes- ” ya get what ya pay for!” The only items I like from Eagle Claw are their hooks.

kind of my original thought. my dad purchased a few eagle claw reels over the years and they were always junk. plastic and stamped parts that just broke and fell apart. i’m going to hold off and wait to see how the reviews come in later in the year. in the end, i don’t really seem to have a ton of problems with line spin so its not something i HAVE to jump on.

chomps
    Participant
    Sioux City IA

Quote:

Quote:

I’m a lefty.

Just hold the rod upside down like the guys from Iowa.

That was directed at my buddy the Packer fan from Sioux City.

wow! can’t a guy read something and not get ribbed for not knowing what a fishing reel is for? Heck I don’t know what you guys get all fired up about, I just loop my line around those two wooden dowels on the cork end of my rod.

shane123
    Participant
    Anthon, Iowa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I’m a lefty.

wow! can’t a guy read something and not get ribbed for not knowing what a fishing reel is for? Heck I don’t know what you guys get all fired up about, I just loop my line around those two wooden dowels on the cork end of my rod.

It’s ok pete, you seem to hold you own with those wooden dowels.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I’m a lefty.

Is that the proper technique for catchin’ roughies???

chomps
    Participant
    Sioux City IA

all right pile on! The proper way to handle those red eyes is hand over hand, look for the nearest truck with Mn license plates and kindly deposit it under the drivers side seat. I know there will be plenty of trucks to choose from because they tend to follow me around, isn’t that right Suzuki

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

all right pile on! The proper way to handle those red eyes is hand over hand, look for the nearest truck with Mn license plates and kindly deposit it under the drivers side seat. I know there will be plenty of trucks to choose from because they tend to follow me around, isn’t that right Suzuki

Not sure how you driving past my stationary vehicle is following??? Not to mention MN plates on MN lakes is normal. If you start seeing MN plates on IA lakes I would worry. And no problem, glad to share our lakes with you. Maybe next time your assault team will number less than 30?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.