MarCum Rebates up to $50… time’s running out!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

The MarCum rebates program runs through Jan. 15, 2012… so there’s about 40 days left on the program before the offer expires.

If you’re thinking about a new Showdown 5.6 or MarCum flasher this rebate program comes back to you as a Visa cash card.

$50 off an LX5 or LX3tc.

$25 off a Showdown 5.6 or Showdown Dual Beam.

Click Here to Download Rebate / Reward Form

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Anybody want to start a poll on whether these rebates expire before the LX7’s are delivered? Sorry, I have a warped sense of humor. ;-)

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Anybody want to start a poll on whether these rebates expire before the LX7’s are delivered? Sorry, I have a warped sense of humor. ;-)

I’ll take that bet. Of course I just got back from testing.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

JH–Notice I said poll, not bet. Had to be sure to protect myself just in case there was some sort of devine intervention. ;-)

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

JH–Notice I said poll, not bet. Had to be sure to protect myself just in case there was some sort of devine intervention. ;-)

And on the 7th day the MarCum engineers rested.

The 7 is incredible. I won’t even try and talk it up. No need. The thing blows my ice fishing mind and will be well worth everyone’s wait.

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Sounds like a good savings

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

JH–I think I heard a reverberating (sp?) echo in my head and saw this flash of light when I read your post. ;-)

In all seriousness, what are some of the new technologies/capabilities of the 7? Signal footprint would seem to be one. But the rest just seems to be the same tech but wrapped/packaged differently and with increased control in some cases (screen definition). This is simply my take on the schtick that has so far hit the street pre-release.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

New technologies/capabilities include but not limited to… first real time LCD sonar, sonar foot print, upgradeable via USB, largest flat screen available, open water and ice graph mode, customizable display, 1/2″ target separation across all sonar modes, depth range increase to 300′, on-screen gauge display of settings, last used settings stored in memory… that’s just off the top of my head.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Quote:

New technologies/capabilities include but not limited to… first real time LCD sonar, sonar foot print, upgradeable via USB, largest flat screen available, open water and ice graph mode, customizable display, 1/2″ target separation across all sonar modes, depth range increase to 300′, on-screen gauge display of settings, last used settings stored in memory… that’s just off the top of my head.

JH–Cool, especially depth and USB upgrade (I had heard about but forgot that one).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.