How much more to take?

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Another beheading by ISIS. How much longer before we exterminate them? I doubt this President has the stomach for the job but we shouldn’t wait until the next election. flame

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I might be a minority here but I think those beheadings are the very least of our worries. They are intended to only target the media to terrorize the public thru tv.

Don’t get me wrong, these people need to be exterminated to preserve our own safety.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

You certainly are not in the minority biggill. With each beheading just reinforces the idea these people are nothing more than 15th century uncivilized Neanderthals who can’t come up with anything better than hacking off heads with butterknifes. Cowards in the deepest sense of the word. Once the world gets rid of this whole religion thing we will be better off, until then, bring out the radicals.

Reminds me, how’s the stem cell research coming along, probably has denied as many saved lives as ISIS has killed.

mojogunter

How does one go about the extermination of ISIS?

joemama
    North St Paul

is anyone supportive of once again putting more of our solders on the ground ?

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Exactly. The group is composed of a tiny fraction of the overall population in the countries where they are fighting. They do not wear uniforms and they hide amongst civilians.

These beheadings are terrible, but they also fruther serve to galvanize anti-ISIS sentiment all over the world.

The other thing ISIS is doing is drawing out Islamafacist wannabees from western countries. For example the British Islam convert terrorist who murdered the two hostages earlier this year has been identified. His identification will no doubt produce terrific intelligece that will allow UK authorities to fruther identify Islamic terror perps and radical cleics within the UK.

Grouse

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Another beheading by ISIS. How much longer before we exterminate them? I doubt this President has the stomach for the job but we shouldn’t wait until the next election. flame

I believe they have been targeting Isis, in Turkey, Iraq, And Syria.

desperado

Release HIV infected goats into their area of operations

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’m not a huge fan of CNN, but they have a pretty comprehensive timeline put together of ISIS events. It is very compelling that they are growing and will face opposing forces eventually. Most likely, many more US soldiers. Its unrealistic to think that anyone could sweep through and wipe them all out. When Saddam’s army ran for the hills, this is what developed.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/isis-fast-facts/

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I believe a double tap took care of Bin Laden. Keep double tapping the leadership. coffee

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.