Here fishy fishy fishy….

• Everts Fishing Resort
    Inactive
    Hager City WI

Well i think thats what the cabin guys were saying…

Slow reports over the last week have gotten better in last few days.
    Some nice fish brought in yesterday and today. Fish house buckets have had a good mix. 1 flathead (sorry bk) crappie, eyes and saugers. The guys have been fishing from down by Hay creek to the rollers. The “normal” spots are producing….normal tactics (pitching, dragging, minnows, plastics, blades, hair jigs…seriously they are using everything and no real consistent method is working better than another…as of today..)
    So with the decent weather this weekend i should have some pics of live fish not just the gut buckets.. (not the fish pics i want to see)
    See ya on p4
    Kari@Everts)

shockers
    Rochester

I can vouch for the minnows Kari sold me.

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

I can vouch for the minnows Kari sold me.

Did Kari have BK sex them?

Everts Fishing Resort
    Inactive
    Hager City WI

Nope…I did it all by myself….
    I can see where this is going..
    (K)

redneck
    Rosemount

It has been too long time since I have been on the river Kari but I will be making an appearance for Saugerama this weekend. Break out my secret weapon!!! As long as Jimmy has a “Hi Redneck” I am ready to go after the sauger. I am glad to hear the bite is picking up—I hope we are in for an nice long Fall bite. By the way—don’t let BK sex my minnows—when he does they smell like stink bait and keep burping up Spam!

Evan_peterson12
    Rosemount, MN

Had some luck fishing bass, walleye, and pike around 10pm couple nights ago. Gonna try it out tonight, surprised to see a flat caught this late in the yr. Guess I havent been out enough to know. How big was she? Caught on crawlers? or minnows?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Who said anything about “caught” Even. There was a carcass in the fish cleaning house. Happens all winter.

ozzyky
    On water

I thought fish biting and getting hooked under there bottom jaw was just a new trend.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

^^ I don’t get it?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.